Dominic Cruz will be on JRE today

Great podcast. It was interesting to hear about Cruz's mindset as he was going through those injuries.

The dominator!

Really good. Bigger fan now than I was before. Dom can talk too, he has a future after fighting for sure.

Amazing podcast. Dom is absolutely bulletproof mentally. He has what it takes to be that rare fighter who is happy and productive later in life when his career is behind him.

Great Listen!

Cruz could have been the GOAT without the injuries.

Because of the injuries and his response, he became something greater.

Great podcast, Dom is such a smart logical guy.

Dom dropped some serious truth bombs.

The lessons he shared in this JRE are priceless.

Taco muncher -
Bam57Bam - Very good podcast.

I enjoyed it. Cruz is a fascinating personality. Was interesting to hear about his mother's influence on his outlook.

Almost unbelievable to listen to him recap the various injuries he has endured and how he handled it psychologically. And now he's dealing with plantar fasciitis. But the reality is almost all fighters go into the cage with varying level of injuries. Most just aren't derailed for as long as Dom was.

I didn't know he embraces religion. He doesn't make a big show of it, but I figured with his pragmatic/logical disposition, he wouldn't be the type to believe in god.

I agree, especially the last paragraph, super surprising.

Thanks Joe and Dom, I feel like you really touched very deeply on the subject I was most interested on hearing from Cruz about: overcoming adversity.

Dom is the fucking man, I hope he makes a shit ton of money as fast as he can because I don't think his body is gonna allow him many more fights

He's totally become one of my favorite fighters. Top 5 easily maybe top 3 with a chance at being my favorite active fighter in the next year or 2 

Sub

Awesome episode. It was interesting hearing Dom describe his Stoic mindset.He truly seemed to change challenges into opportunities for growth.