Don Frye on JRE!

They’ve only done a couple episodes but recently did one with Ken Shamrock

2 Likes

You go girl! You got this.

Hope they find some answers for you! In the meantime…Predator!

Don: i was a former college athlete, 22, 24, still walking around with an erection…

Joe: I UNDERSTAND

4 Likes

Don’s voice is really hard to listen to, sounds like he’s constantly squeezing out a massive turd

2 Likes

heads so big the picture looks like a photoshop

1 Like

12 min Clip.

Top comment is hilarious. lol

he sounds drunk and constipated. Hard to listen to.

1 Like

Looks like you need a Spotify account to listen.

Is the whole interview available on Youtube?

Don is the man! Hadn’t seen him in a while, but gave him a fist bump at the last PPV.

Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama was one of the greatest fights ever in terms of heart and brutality. He and Severn are some of my favorite fighters, it’s about time he’s on JRE…just need Severn on next.

So true damn… :smiley:

Yeah, He’s been like that for a while. Every interview I watch. Big fan, but yeah, he sounds like he’s hungover and sitting on an uncooperative toilet when he talks.

Don Frye = heart of gold. I sympathize with him because I’ve experienced similar things and hearing this from him put some things in perspective. I even shed some water from my anus, but anyway I hope he lives to 3000 because it would be a very sad if something were to happen to him. I hope joe would continue to check up on don once in a while, that is all that the old man needs

1 Like

Nice one fuckhead. He is on pain medication for around 5 neck and back surgeries and hasnt had a drink for 5 years.

Yes it was sad to see him beaten up mentally and physically but he had some great stories. Huge respect for the legend Don Frye.

3 Likes

I agree. I’m not sure whether to watch this one or not. Frye sounds like he’s either stoned or punch drunk or both.

I’m sort of blown away at people saying he’s hard to listen to and generally being negative, The guys a legend, great to listen to 100% authentic and has great stories. The haters can please go back to sucking dick.

8 Likes

This. Fucken weak cunts

1 Like

It was one of the best episodes in a long time. I thought joe was respectful and didn’t talk over him.
Really enjoyed it.

Respect to the legend

1 Like

Agreed mate. That’s a man right there.
He’s a legend in the sport and has gone to lengths most people can’t conceive to make a living.

Nothing but respect for Don Frye.

Also loved listening to him. Humble and fun with some Great War stories.