Don’t forget Conor re:Adulmanap Nurmagomedov

Ropix -
Dontlistentome -

That's extremely shitty from Conor, I thought he had offered his 'prayers'etc for Abdulmanap's recovery? 

Oh yeah he did. Anything to make himself look better. Doesn’t fly anymore. Gaethje’s message was much more heartfelt and genuine...and they’re down to fight in Sep. As men, you just gotta know when to support one another. Having a sick father ain’t no joke. McNugget used it as an opportunity to diss khabib, then cover up and try to make himself look like a supporter. Can’t stand the guy. Fight game or not - this is reality for Khabib and his family. 

Didn’t Khabib’s cousin start insulting him by comparing him getting choked out to having Covid? Not excusing Conor’s reply or anything but if my uncle was dying of Covid I definitely wouldn’t be using it as a means to insult someone.

Another thing is when did he make the comments? A few weeks ago? Wasn’t that around the same time as the reports that his dad was recovering? Again he should’ve kept his mouth shut but I don’t think he was at home laughing at the thought of Khabib’s dad been sick the way everyone on here seems to be thinking. Don’t let me get in the way of your outrage though.

1 Like
Fedoral Crime -
Ropix -
Dontlistentome -

That's extremely shitty from Conor, I thought he had offered his 'prayers'etc for Abdulmanap's recovery? 

Oh yeah he did. Anything to make himself look better. Doesn’t fly anymore. Gaethje’s message was much more heartfelt and genuine...and they’re down to fight in Sep. As men, you just gotta know when to support one another. Having a sick father ain’t no joke. McNugget used it as an opportunity to diss khabib, then cover up and try to make himself look like a supporter. Can’t stand the guy. Fight game or not - this is reality for Khabib and his family. 

Didn’t Khabib’s cousin start insulting him by comparing him getting choked out to having Covid? Not excusing Conor’s reply or anything but if my uncle was dying of Covid I definitely wouldn’t be using it as a means to insult someone.

Another thing is when did he make the comments? A few weeks ago? Wasn’t that around the same time as the reports that his dad was recovering? Again he should’ve kept his mouth shut but I don’t think he was at home laughing at the thought of Khabib’s dad been sick the way everyone on here seems to be thinking. Don’t let me get in the way of your outrage though.

Stop enabling toxic people 

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
Dugs95 -
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Everyone's so sensitive on this site. It wasnt your father. Take a deep breath and relax.

Fuck off, noob 

Lol his join date is 4 years older than yours 

Noobs 

lol @ these guys unpacking your joke and thinking they cracked it. 

to talk shit about people's parents when they are said to be ill is a fucking dumb choice. if you are right, the pay off is minimal. if you are wrong, you come across like the stupidest, most obnoxious asshole of all time.

mindless optimism -
HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
Dugs95 -
HillboFrateTrane -
redruM14 -

Everyone's so sensitive on this site. It wasnt your father. Take a deep breath and relax.

Fuck off, noob 

Lol his join date is 4 years older than yours 

Noobs 

lol @ these guys unpacking your joke and thinking they cracked it. 

to talk shit about people's parents when they are said to be ill is a fucking dumb choice. if you are right, the pay off is minimal. if you are wrong, you come across like the stupidest, most obnoxious asshole of all time.

I mean, even after the initial reports it didn’t sound like he had much of a chance of making it and that was like 6 weeks ago. Bad judgement. 

HillboFrateTrane -

Conor McGregor has accused Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father of faking his battle with COVID-19 just to ‘cover up’ his son’s lack of UFC activity.

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is still in intensive care in a military hospital in Moscow after suffering a stroke due to complications caused by the coronavirus diagnosis.

The 57-year-old was placed in a coma in order to have heart bypass surgery, but has thankfully regained consciousness.

Yet former two-weight world champion McGregor decided to attack the stricken and frail Russian, despite insisting earlier this month he has retired from fighting for good.

Abubakar Nurmagomedov (Khabib’s cousin) aimed a jibe at McGregor on social media, with the following post captioned ‘This is like the Coronavirus. You can’t breathe.’

Although it seems a tad strange to make light of a virus which has almost killed his uncle, the UFC welterweight was probably not expecting such a vociferous and scandalous response from McGregor.

“I figured it was all just a cover up about Abdulmanap,” McGregor commented.

“A cover up to hide the lack of activity and the pulling out of fights and running away. Good luck but remember – Allah sees all!”

Although he deleted the comment, many had already seen it and began to patiently wait for a response for Khabib.

The defending lightweight champion, who convincingly bested the ‘Notorious’ in a four-round mauling in 2018, is still tending to his father.

I wouldn’t even be surprised. He’s a low level human being

1 Like
Fedoral Crime -
Ropix -
Dontlistentome -

I stopped reading at “Khabib’s cousin”

whatever.

![](upload://8Zc9PNIGx8P5g9L6yzzfdHEHMqT.jpeg)

I’ve been trying to find the Instagram post, but I can’t find it. i think this is why Conor replied in poor taste.

Fedoral Crime -
Ropix -
Dontlistentome -

Yes see my post above.  Maybe Conor has trouble reading and thought it came from Khabibs dad?  Either way he should’ve taken the high road.  On social media words last for-e-ver! 

![](upload://8VlqRnNkRJ2oRCtqcMNee0s9SNZ.jpeg)

knockoutfighter -
Fedoral Crime -
Ropix -
Dontlistentome -

Yes see my post above.  Maybe Conor has trouble reading and thought it came from Khabibs dad?  Either way he should’ve taken the high road.  On social media words last for-e-ver! 

I'm not a huge Conor fan, but this would make sence. All of those Dagistani name's are pretty much the same and it's very easy to get confused with them.

knockoutfighter -
Fedoral Crime -
Ropix -
Dontlistentome -

YEAH-YEAH!