Donald Cerrone is the underdog to Evan Dunham

Dunham opened up at +155 and instantly got bet to -140. What say you?

Cerrone takes this. Surprised at the odds flip. Phone Post

Fix Phone Post

Dunham vs. dos Anjos

Cerrone vs. dos Anjos

Evan is a tough durable vet. Cowboy also looked terrible in his last fight. Odds seem fine to me. Phone Post 3.0

Not going near Cerrone again.He was a slight favorite over Dos Anjos and i lost a lot of money on him.When he's on his game he's one of the best at 155 but he seems to be very inconsistent these days. Phone Post 3.0

Will be shocked if Dunham wins

Leck Brosnar - Will be shocked if Dunham wins

Why is that?

Isn't there a gambling axiom that says if the line flips away from the opening favorite, it is indicative that the "smart" money is betting. I wonder if there is some knowledge out there about Cerron'es readiness, or lack thereof?

Card - 
Leck Brosnar - Will be shocked if Dunham wins

Why is that?

Just don't see him grinding Cerrone and he stands and swings way too wide, Cerrone should pick him apart easily IMO.

Cerrone seems to do well when going blow for blow with fighters.  He doesn't do as well when he's pressured.  Evan is going to pressure him.  Dunham by UD in a fight similar to Nate/Cerrone but closer.

Card -

Dunham vs. dos Anjos

Cerrone vs. dos Anjos

I still can't understand the Dunham/Dos Anjos fight, I thought Dunham handled him Phone Post 3.0

Toss up. Probably depends on who is able to move forward Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - Evan is a tough durable vet. Cowboy also looked terrible in his last fight. Odds seem fine to me. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it'd be a bit closer to even, but Cerrone didn't look himself the last few fights. Hopefully he rallies because I love he gameness.

I have it at almost a pick, I'll take positive money on Cerrone. Always like betting on the outcome I want to see anyway. Hopefully he looks better than the last couple of fights. Phone Post 3.0

SHOGUN250 -

Cerrone seems to do well when going blow for blow with fighters.  He doesn't do as well when he's pressured.  Evan is going to pressure him.  Dunham by UD in a fight similar to Nate/Cerrone but closer.

As much as I love Cerrone, I agree with this.

Until he gets better footwork and defensive striking, he will have trouble with strikers that pressure him. His beat shot is keeping guys on the outside using his kicks. I'm not a pro, but I would say he needs work on his fundamental boxing skills, including straight punches.

He has so much skill and talent, he still has the potential to get a title shot if he continues to improve. Phone Post 3.0