Don't let Conor fight in the UFC again

He is ruining the sport, it seems everyone was going from one Conor fight to the next and with him being away for a while it is starting to level out again...should he be allowed to waltz in again and fuck everyrhing up?

Should he be allowed to defend his belt, is essentially what you're asking.

BalloonBollicks - He is ruining the sport, it seems everyone was going from one Conor fight to the next and with him being away for a while it is starting to level out again...should he be allowed to waltz in again and fuck everyrhing up?
YE$

I'd prefer OP never post again

Clarence Parents - I'd prefer OP never post again

I second that OP never be allowed to post again!

OP is correct. The rest of you potato faced idiots can eat a bag of dicks.

colubrid1 -
Clarence Parents - I'd prefer OP never post again

I second that OP never be allowed to post again!
3rd.

Mix6APlix - OP is correct. The rest of you potato faced idiots can eat a bag of dicks.

We just found OPs alt account 

OP went overboard with his comments but he isn't necessarily wrong about Conor ruining the UFC

Bisping himself said he was copying Conor with holding up the division for money fights. Many fighters aren't given the same amount of privileges as Conor which makes the UFC look bad entirely, also the sport

What's sad is Conor should be using his popularity to elevate the sport like other draws before him such as Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Lesnar, Rousey etc, not stopping it completely for his selfish goals

I agree he shouldn't be allowed to make them shitloads of money and have huge payperview numbers by putting on exciting fights. Who the fuck does he think he is? You should boycott mma and this forum in protest.

For some strange reason...I was expecting OP to be an 17er

He just fought 6 months ago, asshat. Many fighters have had much greater time off, including Jose Aldo.

Heaven forbid he take time off to have a baby instead of "just bleeding" for morans?! As for ruining the UFC, that's just your cunt flapping.

YOU should never be allowed to waltz onto MM.tv again and fuck the site up and ruin it.

He hasn't even fought since last year and the haters can't stand it.  They have nothing to do without Conor around to hate on.   A bunch of pathetic little bitches. 

BalloonBollicks - He is ruining the sport, it seems everyone was going from one Conor fight to the next and with him being away for a while it is starting to level out again...should he be allowed to waltz in again and fuck everyrhing up?

Give the guy a break, he's on maternity leave. What are you a Nazi? Let the guy's nipples have a little respect, he's nursing for the next few months.

Don't OP post in the UG again

Mix6APlix - OP is correct. The rest of you potato faced idiots can eat a bag of dicks.

Clearly a 209 Nuthugger, if Nate WONT fight Conor shouldnt either?

ausgepicht - He just fought 6 months ago, asshat. Many fighters have had much greater time off, including Jose Aldo.

Heaven forbid he take time off to have a baby instead of "just bleeding" for morans?! As for ruining the UFC, that's just your cunt flapping.

YOU should never be allowed to waltz onto MM.tv again and fuck the site up and ruin it.

LOL! Also is reportedly injured again for his next fight:

Google Translate of Aldo:

"It was a normal cut. I've already struggled with the sutured brow, that cut was in the head. This (cut) is a sign of victory. I was training last week, I went for a double leg, and Hemerson Tigger did not see it. We hit head to head. I'm training normally, the place where the cut was, does not stop me from training at all. It's quiet. I took five points. It was to be taken tomorrow (Wednesday), but I'll see. Nothing has changed in the routine, I am training in the same way, the same day I cut, sutured and returned at night to train jiu-jitsu. The cut was well over the head, where it has no contact, no impact at all. The cut does not bother me at all."

You get the sense these days that Conor is really the only thing that matters in the UFC, and he's not even active.

Not that I'm blaming Conor at all. But the UFC doesn't seem as diverse and healthy as it used to be.

SexiestManAlive - OP went overboard with his comments but he isn't necessarily wrong about Conor ruining the UFC

Bisping himself said he was copying Conor with holding up the division for money fights. Many fighters aren't given the same amount of privileges as Conor which makes the UFC look bad entirely, also the sport

What's sad is Conor should be using his popularity to elevate the sport like other draws before him such as Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Lesnar, Rousey etc, not stopping it completely for his selfish goals

He said it sexier than I woulda