Dos Santos responds to Dana, doesn't hate Reem

Quote:
        <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
            <tbody>
                <tr>
                    <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">
                        <div align="center">
                            &quot;Yeah, that's true, for sure, I said that.&quot;</div>
                        <div align="center">
                            <br />
                            &quot;I don't hate anyone, [Overeem] was lying a little bit about some things. I think that's his way to promote his fight. But I don't hate him.&quot;</div>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </tbody>
        </table>
    </div>
</div>
<br />
<a href="http://mmajunkie.com/news/31333/despite-whites-claim-and-saying-it-once-dos-santos-says-he-doesnt-hate-overeem.mma" target="_blank">Read more...</a></div>

dfw jr 304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"just an fyi JDS begged me for the Reem fight said he respects Cain very much and thinks he deserves the shot but would like to KO Reem first cause he hates him. word for word what he said."

JDS doesn't strike me as a guy who would hate anyone to be honest. Phone Post

A true, for the love of the sport guy

JDS backtracking on his comments to maintain his fake nice guy image, like when he said Mir wasn't a man. Can't wait for Fitch to knock him out.

Hahaha^ Phone Post

Broke Fitch stops JDS early in the 2nd round. Phone Post

AshDoherty - 

dfw jr 304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"just an fyi JDS begged me for the Reem fight said he respects Cain very much and thinks he deserves the shot but would like to KO Reem first cause he hates him. word for word what he said."

Dos Santos exposed as a liar again. Hope he gets brutally KOed.

John 1 - JDS backtracking on his comments to maintain his fake nice guy image, like when he said Mir wasn't a man. Can't wait for Fitch to knock him out.

Fitch?

I think you meant to say "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. Phone Post

Typical Brazilian. 

Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - JDS doesn't strike me as a guy who would hate anyone to be honest. Phone Post

. Phone Post

RyannVonDooDoo - He was all smiles and happy when alistair was around. Hmm... Phone Post

Stop posting this, it's douchey Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat - "Yeah, that's true," Dos Santos said in a phone interview this past week. "For sure, I said that."

But, even in the rare occupation where one stands a good chance of being rewarding for professing a hatred of one's coworkers, he couldn't let it stand. He'd said it, Dos Santos admitted, but he didn't mean it. Not anymore, at least.

"I don't hate anyone," he added. "[Overeem] was lying a little bit about some things. I think that's his way to promote his fight. But I don't hate him."

And now everyone ITT is an idiot Phone Post

John 1 - JDS backtracking on his comments to maintain his fake nice guy image, like when he said Mir wasn't a man. Can't wait for Fitch to knock him out.

Might mouse is the man to do it IMO Phone Post

Goderson Silva -
John 1 -
AshDoherty - 

Dos Santos exposed as a liar again. Hope he gets brutally KOed.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other see which one fills up first. Phone Post

Most people don't shit in their hand so I'd hope neither. Phone Post

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
John 1 - JDS backtracking on his comments to maintain his fake nice guy image, like when he said Mir wasn't a man. Can't wait for Fitch to knock him out.

voted up for awesomeness

I got dizzy reading all this lol

RyannVonDooDoo -
GriffinQ -
RyannVonDooDoo - He was all smiles and happy when alistair was around. Hmm... Phone Post

Stop posting this, it's douchey Phone Post

Stating the truth is douchey? Interesting. Phone Post

You ignored my response in the other thread. JDS is commonly stated to be a very nice guy, so why would he be an asshole around Overeem? Especially when Overeem is a nice, respectful guy as well.
Just because he dislikes him doesn't mean he's going to go out of his way to start shit with him publicly. You continuing to post that in threads is you trying to stir shit up, when the fight can sell itself. That's what's douchey . Phone Post

Reading some of these replies I should've included the quote that I just added

TTT

At least he was honest. 90% of the other fighters if called out like that would deny or never address it. Phone Post