Douglas Crosby, the piece of Sh*t crooked judge ..

who you all might remember from his atrocious scorecard for the first edgar penn fight, along with his humongous troll thread right after the fight, and subsequent suspension from judging ...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1624568&page=1&pc=765

came onto Chael's podcast today and embarrassed himself, judges as a whole, athletic commissions as a whole, sports in general, the sport of mma, and myself as a fan. This guy is not fit to even post on a message board, let alone determine a man's monetary capacity on fight night. This was fairly entertaining, but at the same time, thoroughly disgusting. I want to laugh, cry, and slap him upside the head all at the time same time. I realize there are probably other threads, but this piece of shit deserves to be exposed for the scumbag he is as much as a possible.

Here's a downloadable version ...

http://podcastone.com/downloadsecurity?url=aHR0cDovL3BvZG9uZS5ub3hzb2x1dGlvbnMuY29tL2xhdW5jaHBvZC9DaGFlbFNvbm5lbi9tcDMvWVdDU19FcDI3X0RvdWdsYXNDcm9zYnktV2F5bmVNY0N1bGxvdWdoLm1wMyoqfDE0MjkxNDk3MzYxOTYqKnw=.mp3

Here's a playable version ...

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=706&pid=499320

the "conversation" starts about 10 minutes in.

I know the multiple threads could've been missed, but, it's on the front page news on this site lol Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - I know the multiple threads could've been missed, but, it's on the front page news on this site lol Phone Post 3.0
I didnt realize that but lots of people like me just read the forums and not the news. Either way, more exposure the better. Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous - I know the multiple threads could've been missed, but, it's on the front page news on this site lol Phone Post 3.0
I didnt realize that but lots of people like me just read the forums and not the news. Either way, more exposure the better. Phone Post 3.0
Truth Phone Post 3.0

The Penn vs. Edgar 1 call was surely crazy, but him scoring Masvidal against Iaquinta and cryptically revealing that he had Shogun winning against Machida in the first fight has me as a fan. Sure, every judge has bad calls, but he's leagues above the boxing judges or athletic commission that don't know what the fuck they're watching. Would way rather see a judge who is grandfathered in and has martial arts knowledge than someone who just has a political seat and doesn't love the sport. Phone Post 3.0

wow. just wow. I can't believe it. is he for real?

Can someone make that link clickable please Phone Post 3.0

Chael did a really good job at calling him out for being such a spineless prick. Im glad the episode was aired. I'm turning into a huge chael fan. It will be a travesty to mma if Douglas gets to judge another single fight ever again. Phone Post 3.0

Why the fuck is this a bigger story than Masvidal being robbed of his win bonus and moving up in rankings.

He still was the only judge to get the Masvidal/Laquinta fight correct.

DoomFarmer - He still was the only judge to get the Masvidal/Laquinta fight correct.
The guy isn't that bad at judging who won a fight, and there are worse judges like Adelaide Bird, but the guy is not even remotely professional enough to be put in the power to determine some ones future, and that bj Penn fight was a clearly corrupt decision, only amplified by his trolling "ruca zombies" post fight. Did you catch chaels interview yet? It was mind blowing. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, he definitely is a turd.

His behavior on here after the first Penn/Edgar fight confirmed that way back.

DoomFarmer - He still was the only judge to get the Masvidal/Laquinta fight correct.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

As much as I agree that Masvidal did win 30-27, we can't be sure that this piece of shit had that score for the right reasons.

Also, Iaquinta 29-28 isn't even in the same league of terrible decisions that Edgar 50-45 is.

Wow... Guy is a legit piece of shit.

Some of these judges are despicable.

Ttt

Listening now. Holy shit. This guy is so full on nonsense I'm afraid for anyone judged by him. Phone Post 3.0

All previous threads about this were deleted, what's different about this one?

bcolflesh - All previous threads about this were deleted, what's different about this one?

Because I am in this one!

Chael so frustrated LMAO