Douglas Lima talks win over Paul Daley

You, sir, are a dickhead Phone Post 3.0

donnybrook - You, sir, are a dickhead Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

83 Phone Post 3.0

79. This is going to be swift and brutal. 

Talee -

F*cking 13er. Probably a milennial who bought a Pride shirt from ufc.com cause he saw Dana wearing it at tuf weigh ins but never learned the UG standard for overseas fights.

YOU DONT POST SPOILERS IN THE TITLE WHEN IT HAS NOT YET AIRED IN US!!!!!

VTFD!! Where is a mod with a banhammer when you need one???? Phone Post 3.0

Fucking piece of shit!

Only 78......I thought it would be much lower already. Phone Post 3.0

spoiler? tape delay aired already...

he wooped daley pretty badly there. looked like bjm tried to stop it just before the bell rang to end r2, then pretended he was stoppin it for the bell

72 Phone Post 3.0

Idc.
Vu op Phone Post 3.0

Lima doesnt sound like I think he would sound at all. 

all you who complained kiss my ass

Beat Daley's ass and almost knocked him out. Phone Post 3.0

VU Phone Post 3.0

was a nuts fight

Lol you Americans really are a bunch of retards. Why would you even go on an MMA forum if you don't want to know results. Phone Post 3.0

EddyWappaDingDongSnapOnSocketH - Lol you Americans really are a bunch of retards. Why would you even go on an MMA forum if you don't want to know results. Phone Post 3.0
"Douglas Lima post fight interview" that's all op needed to do. But sure, we're the retards Phone Post 3.0

stcpm02 -
EddyWappaDingDongSnapOnSocketH - Lol you Americans really are a bunch of retards. Why would you even go on an MMA forum if you don't want to know results. Phone Post 3.0
"Douglas Lima post fight interview" that's all op needed to do. But sure, we're the retards Phone Post 3.0
Yep, you are the retards, no one is here to cater to the USA time zone. Other parts of the world exist, no one cares.

Solid post OP Phone Post 3.0