Dr Oz and tainted supps.

Dr Oz is talking about tainted weight loss and other supplements on his show. Odd timing but an interesting watch. Seems like a somewhat wide spread problem. Phone Post

lol @ you watching Dr Oz.

Wife take your man card to work with her?

Haha, jokes on you... I could never get a wife!

I heard it was about tainted supps so I watched... Its not a regular viewing habit. Phone Post

so is this the shit about Muscle Milk again?

Supplement companies contaminating regular supps with other drugs. Illegal stimulants, banned weight.cutting drugs... Etc Phone Post

12SixElbow -  lol @ you watching Dr Oz.

Wife take your man card to work with her?

hahaha.   awesome

Heroic Rise -  Haha, jokes on you... I could never get a wife!

I heard it was about tainted supps so I watched... Its not a regular viewing habit. Phone Post

You heard? discussing the new DOc Oz at the water cooler?

It follows the news. It was in the little promo thing that runs before the show....

Ive dug a hole here... And its only getting deeper Phone Post

Heroic Rise post tits or gtfo.

You outted yourself bro. Turn in your man card. Phone Post

Excellent program. My Mom got me into it. Phone Post

PanRoastedJinx - Heroic Rise post tits or gtfo.

ok, but i cant post images...
http://brosome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Marisa-Miller-VS-Swimwear-11.jpg

what they were saying is alot of these companies will run many supps on the same line and never clean the line. So simple pre-work out supps will get diuretics, stimulants, and even steroid type stuff.

Heroic Rise - what they were saying is alot of these companies will run many supps on the same line and never clean the line. So simple pre-work out supps will get diuretics, stimulants, and even steroid type stuff.

POssibly true.

Since they're not regulated by the FDA they don't need to have CIP procedures in place.

sounds interesting