Dream Fight: Miguel Torres vs. BJ Penn

Penn is weighing 159lbs right now, saying he only has to cut 4lbs before weigh ins. I wonder if he could make 145 and Torres has talked about going up to 145, this would be an amazing fight.

Move to What if but, I think this would be an amazing fight.

This wouldnt be in DREAM.

If BJ can go up to fight Lyoto Machida, then Torres can go up and fight @ 155.

Torres would get destroyed regardless of weight!

BJ wrecks Miguel at any weight. The only person on the face of the planet who would say differently would be Frank Mir.

50-45 Torres

"50-40 Torres"
-Frank Mir

ajsr - BJ wrecks Miguel at any weight. The only person on the face of the planet who would say differently would be Frank Mir.

"Wrecks" him??? Highly doubtful. He'd probably win but there's not doubt that he would know he'd been in a fight, lol.

that would be a great match, only at 155, any other weigth is no good for bj. i give it to bj but wont count out miguel's reach as a deciding factor, they both can box but that reach and his power are a deadly combo. but bj is an animal at 155. def wouldnt put any money on this one

Torres had trouble with a no name japanese dude, fighting on short notice.

BJ tears Torres a new ass-hole at any weight.

I think BJ is too big for that class. If he did he would pay the price. Miguel's pace, pressure, chin, skillset, and cardio make him a bad much-up style wise.

he could definitely make it im sure there are 145ers that cut from 160

Torres would win if it was in the new childish 125lbs division.

goku - he could definitely make it im sure there are 145ers that cut from 160

Urijah cuts from 165-170

FSMA - 
ajsr - BJ wrecks Miguel at any weight. The only person on the face of the planet who would say differently would be Frank Mir.

"Wrecks" him??? Highly doubtful. He'd probably win but there's not doubt that he would know he'd been in a fight, lol.

No, wrecks him, as in wrecks him.

ajsr - 
FSMA - 

No, wrecks him, as in wrecks him.

Miguel would push the pace to where BJ would seriously question himself. That guy is a machine. Plus, you add in his reach? BJ would have problems.

I hope to fuck you are trolling.

Torres is good but Mir has made people actually believe he is a top P4P fighter.

Torres is definately a sick fighter but I think hes become overrated

The overall talent at 135 still isnt there yet and the vast majority of his wins were over guys who werent close to his level

lol at the Mir comment.

and, yes, BJ wrecks him, as in "wrecks" him. Torres is tough as nails, but BJ would pound his head through the canvass.

BJ all day. I like Torres and I think he's a top p4p guy, but BJ is better in all areas and significantly bigger.

If Torres wants to go to 145 I'd rather see him fight Leonard Garcia. That fight would be sick.