Driven mma results. Hornbuckle lost

Dom Steele over Hornbuckle by ud
Maksim Grishin over Rodney Wallace by spilt
John Hawk over William penn by ud
Rick Musgrave over frank Caraballo by split
Jessica Zomcik over Summer Bradshaw by armbar

Full event video should already be up on gofightflive for those who may want to watch last nights full card for free Phone Post 3.0

Judontkneedthisname3744 - Damn Hornbuckle just can't get back into his groove. Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Came out real strong and looked good early but Steele overwhelmed him with his constant pressure. Phone Post 3.0

I have a gfl account. I will watch the free replay

Skillrules -

I have a gfl account. I will watch the free replay

Cool. Make sure to watch Chapmam fight. Was sick Phone Post 3.0

I can`t remember ever seeing a female who wasn`t on the flyer winning.

crowbar -

I cant remember ever seeing a female who wasnt on the flyer winning.

Lol good point I suppose. Think zomcik may have broken Summers arm last night Phone Post 3.0

How did Isaiah Chapman do The kids has got a hell of a bright future Phone Post 3.0

Was fight of night. Chapman won in a war. Kid is a beast Phone Post 3.0

Congrats Ricky musgrave Phone Post 3.0

NAAFS - Was fight of night. Chapman won in a war. Kid is a beast Phone Post 3.0
Awesome on his way to the ufc IMO .
The kid is a stud didn't his only loss come by injury? Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff -
Yes he dislocated shoulder Phone Post 3.0

NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
I remember that one....that fight showed the heart and toughness he possesses. Basically fought with one arm and still wouldnt go down or give up. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
I remember that one....that fight showed the heart and toughness he possesses. Basically fought with one arm and still wouldnt go down or give up. Phone Post 3.0
I'd love to see him fight Aljamain Sterling in the ufc I think Isaiah takes it easy Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
Yah that kid has so much heart to go with talent. If he's not in the UFC in 12 months I'd be shocked. Will see if I can post his fight vid here. Need to get the ug behind this kid early. 5-1 pro, 11-1 Ammy record and as humble as they come Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff -
Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
I'd love to see him fight Aljamain Sterling in the ufc I think Isaiah takes it easy Phone Post 3.0
Fuck that would be a war Phone Post 3.0

NAAFS -
Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
Yah that kid has so much heart to go with talent. If he's not in the UFC in 12 months I'd be shocked. Will see if I can post his fight vid here. Need to get the ug behind this kid early. 5-1 pro, 11-1 Ammy record and as humble as they come Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that fight would be sick for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
Yeah that fight would be sick for sure. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Isaiah is extremely humble very laid-back and extremely nice only great things to say about kid I think a fight with Sterling would be a great fight but I think Isaiah takes it hands down with crisper striking sterlings very athletic but he's nowhere near as clean and crisp as Isaiah is in the striking department and in my opinion I also think he would have the advantage on the ground as well Phone Post 3.0

NAAFS -
Mayhem13 -
NAAFS -
jTheHybridwolff -
Yeah the Ug needs to get on the Hype train now I've been on it sent his ammy days I've been to a few Naafs events and love the shows you guys put on and enjoyed fighting for you guys Phone Post 3.0

Castillo has been looking tough lately as well. I think we have a "second wave" of talent coming up through Ohio right now.

Guys like Chapman, Castillo, Garbrandt (moved but still counts for Ohio IMO lol) and Maximus has been on a roll as well..taking out some tough opponents. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - Castillo has been looking tough lately as well. I think we have a "second wave" of talent coming up through Ohio right now.

Guys like Chapman, Castillo, Garbrandt (moved but still counts for Ohio IMO lol) and Maximus has been on a roll as well..taking out some tough opponents. Phone Post 3.0
For sure. Comer is in that mix IMO. Zomcik will be the next big female star to come out of Ohio. And Dom Steele hasn't lost since Clark. He's legit too Phone Post 3.0