Dropping fight pass.

PhoqueME - Same issue but I won't drop fight pass. Mainly because I'm way too lazy to cancel. Phone Post 3.0
I probably will forget all about it by morning. Lazy also Phone Post 3.0

vieages -
teamquestnorth - I love fight pass Phone Post 3.0
Keep it then. Phone Post 3.0
I will for sure. Hours upon hours of watchable content at my fingertips.

A true mma fans dream come true! Phone Post 3.0

PhoqueME - Same issue but I won't drop fight pass. Mainly because I'm way too lazy to cancel. Phone Post 3.0
LOL, I hear you because I procrastinate too, but that's not the reason I won't cancel anytime soon. The reason I'm being patient is because I told myself from the start that I would give it 1yr and reassess whether or not I'd consider keeping it. I'm hoping that they eventually straighten everything out because I'd prefer to make a positive post saying how awesome FightPass is instead of pointing out how I am upset over whatever issue it was that day.

Now concerning the issue that the OP mentioned, let me start by saying that I don't have a desktop or laptop computer. I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" & Samsung Galaxy SIII updated with the most recent version and I have antivirus/malware software on both devices, yet I've had the "hiccup" issue since day one. Mind you, I only have that issue when watching a live event on FightPass.

Every other video works perfectly fine....and when I say every other video, I mean every non-live video on FightPass, YouTube, WSHH, etc...

As a matter of fact, I've brought it up here before because I was curious as to who else was having issues. IIRC, it seemed to effect UG/OGers trying to use a Samsung device to watch a live event more than anybody else. Keep in mind that it was just an observation on my part and most definitely not an "answer" as to what has been the issue or reason for the hiccups. It could certainly just be a coincidence, regardless, it's now beginning to annoy me. Phone Post 3.0

senseiawesome -

WOW, computer complex? 

The problem is most likely, your computer. 

. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have the fastest Internet but I've had zero issues with it freezing. Didn't buffer 1 time. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the fight pass fights today via the samsung smart tv app and it's great. No problems at all. Phone Post 3.0

been trying for the last hour to watch the prelims. Finally gave up and came here to see if I missed anything

Did you try turning it off and on again? Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 
vieages -
teamquestnorth - I love fight pass Phone Post 3.0
Keep it then. Phone Post 3.0
I will for sure. Hours upon hours of watchable content at my fingertips.

A true mma fans dream come true! Phone Post 3.0

I am shocked you would say this, because you never schill or anything.

But seriously it sucks cause I ww Phone Post 3.0

I had zero issues. I am on Time Warner getting around 48Mbps.
I wonder if the people who are having issues could post their provider and dl speed. Could be a company issue or a speed one. Phone Post 3.0

Zero issues and i live in the middle of the Pacific. Phone Post

It worked fine for me Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like illegal stream quality.

Good job Zuffa. Phone Post 3.0

Mine was flawless for this event.
But for the last event, it was dropping out, screen tears, audio clipping, general shit.
At the same time, others reported it working fine.
And nothing changed with my PC or Internet connection since last time.
In fact, I ran a speed check last time trying to determine the problem and got 12.2MB.
Out of curiosity tonight, while it was working good I ran another test and this time it was 11.8MB.
So I was actually getting better speed when it was fucked last time.
It's definitely on there end, but hopefully they keep working on it.
At least this time when I brought it up on my iPad in full screen, the playback control bar didn't stay visible the whole time. That was really annoying last time. Phone Post 3.0

Diddnt read whole thread. I am going to probably buy a new laptop tomorrow based on what im about to say.

I got fightpass when it came out, and used to watch fb fights before that . The laptop I used is my personal laptop that is maybe 6 years old. A dell xps. It was great when I got it but always had overheating issues right off the bat (I upgraded parts against advice when I got it because fuck you thats why)

The quality was terrible for both even on highest setting. Picture was whurl star sound was worse and tinny.

Out of curiosity a few weeks back during a very slow time at work I accessed my fp account to see if it was better. its a lenove think pad 2.0 with an i5 chip. (Dell was dual 2.0 processor + high end card at that time). Bearing ib mind I tried to play star wars tor a week before and it couldnt really handle it at all.

The stream was flawless. HD. Am watching it now with no issues.

Btw I hate my pos work laptop. Ive system restored it maybe 8 times and it blue screens every now and again. And it wouldnt play star wars.

Yeh im gonna get a laptop tomorrow fuck it Phone Post 3.0

It won't stop starting and stopping. Even short videos have the same problem. It's fine for a little then it starts freezing. Phone Post 3.0

We've been streaming with an iphone and ipad to apple tv and haven't had any issues. Phone Post 3.0

Was freezing on me too. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the nog fight in my hotel room tethering through my phones internet.

I was really surprised it streamed at any quality.

I think there were maybe a dozen hiccups from the 4 hours of fights but split second.

Thought it was great. Phone Post 3.0