Dropping fight pass.

Only issue I had was trying to log in on my work phone. Fights started while I was finishing up some cardio and said I couldn't connect my device at this time. Got home and was issue free from my ipad/apple tv. Would be easier if they just made an app for apple tv but outside of that, no issues from any of my devices (minus the one I couldn't link to my account. Maybe I have too many? 3 phones, 2 tablets and my laptop? ) Phone Post 3.0

I like it.. works a treat for me.. my only real issue is that a lot of past fight ive been watchin never play in hd.. almost never. Still.. i like it. Phone Post 3.0

I spent a grand total of £5.99 before cancelling. Wasn't even worth the 99p Phone Post 3.0

You guys must be so poor!!!! pay up the extra $120 a year for fight pass to watch 20% of what was promised in the ads!!! Lag is cool. It's like free slow motion!!! The 30 second pauses are to build suspense pussies!!! Phone Post 3.0

I have a very good computer, great internet speed, and I was having freezing issues. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't had a single issue you noobs Phone Post 3.0

rRooster - You guys must be so poor!!!! pay up the extra $120 a year for fight pass to watch 20% of what was promised in the ads!!! Lag is cool. It's like free slow motion!!! The 30 second pauses are to build suspense pussies!!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

ITS YOUR computer egg! Phone Post 3.0

I get it for free. I'm gonna stick with what I got, man. Phone Post 3.0

rRooster - You guys must be so poor!!!! pay up the extra $120 a year for fight pass to watch 20% of what was promised in the ads!!! Lag is cool. It's like free slow motion!!! The 30 second pauses are to build suspense pussies!!! Phone Post 3.0
Here is the original media release on the announcement day. What "20% of what was promised" are you talking about?

The network will feature live and on-demand programming, including more than a dozen live fight cards beginning with UFC Fight Night 34 on Jan. 4 at Singapore's Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
An event March 8 at London's O2 Arena also will stream on the new platform, which will replace and enhance the UFC's current digital home at UFC.tv.
The network will allow the promotion to hold international fight cards in prime time in those local markets while keeping the content accessible to fight fans around the globe at times when television partners might decline to air live programming. The Singapore event, for instance, kicks off at 7:30 p.m. local time, 6:30 a.m. ET.
International versions of The Ultimate Fighter, the company's long-running reality competition series, also are expected to be available on the digital network. Historical fight footage and live fight-week fan and media events also will be streamed. Phone Post 3.0

dubate -
Here is the original media release on the announcement day. What "20% of what was promised" are you talking about?

The network will feature live and on-demand programming, including more than a dozen live fight cards beginning with UFC Fight Night 34 on Jan. 4 at Singapore's Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
An event March 8 at London's O2 Arena also will stream on the new platform, which will replace and enhance the UFC's current digital home at UFC.tv.
The network will allow the promotion to hold international fight cards in prime time in those local markets while keeping the content accessible to fight fans around the globe at times when television partners might decline to air live programming. The Singapore event, for instance, kicks off at 7:30 p.m. local time, 6:30 a.m. ET.
International versions of The Ultimate Fighter, the company's long-running reality competition series, also are expected to be available on the digital network. Historical fight footage and live fight-week fan and media events also will be streamed. Phone Post 3.0
The original 30 second video ad said it included the entire library of the UFC and pride. Every fight ever. At the announcing press conference Dana mentions this too. Also says every single strike force and wfa fight will be available. I'm sure you can find a link to the original press conference. Phone Post 3.0

dubate -

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/ufc-officially-unveils-new-fight-pass-digital-network-including-free-trial/

Here is a junkie article saying full library. It's also the reason the poster mmalogic on this board is known as watch bellator on spike now. He made a sig. Bet saying by the time the pay wall was up that they would have the full library. They did not. Phone Post 3.0

rRooster -
dubate -

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/ufc-officially-unveils-new-fight-pass-digital-network-including-free-trial/

Here is a junkie article saying full library. It's also the reason the poster mmalogic on this board is known as watch bellator on spike now. He made a sig. Bet saying by the time the pay wall was up that they would have the full library. They did not. Phone Post 3.0
Dana also promised at a post-scrum that every fight would be up before the trial expired and people had to pay. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - Sometimes you have to say fuck it and google random words like front row sports and see what happens.
Support the sport! Phone Post 3.0

Freezes an awful.lot. Sucks. But, you know that the term spoiler can never be used in regards to a fight outside of a pre recorded, tuf situation (& even then, its questionable) & have any meaning, right ?:) Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
Lol Phone Post 3.0

awesome!

While not as bad as you, my iPad stopped streaming a handful of times during the card. Luckily, it wasn't during the main event. It's slowly getting better but a month ago I wasn't able to watch more than 45 sec of content without it buffering. Phone Post 3.0

For the past two days every video streams in super low shit quality. It was fine 3 days ago. This is on my android. WTF? If this doesn't change I am dropping Fight Pass. Phone Post 3.0

Ive had similar issues with it not loading or freezing on fight day, then seeing spoilers when coming on the forum to see how many people are having the problem and possible solutions. It's still a clusterfuck. I can't invite anyone over for fightpass events(like i do for every other ufc), because I have no idea if I can get it to work, what the quality will be, and if I can stay away from spoilers when Im troubleshooting.

Be sure it actually cancels when you e-mail to cancel the account.

They billed me an extra month and I had to follow up and get a refund. Phone Post 3.0