Dropping someone on your knee

So, is it legal in mma to lift someone up, plant your foot, bend down and then drop your opponent (ribs first, so not quite Bane-style) on your exposed knee? Excuse me if there's already a thread for this, but I'm just realizing I've actually never heard this technique dealt with. Uber-powerful technique for good wrestlers.

I think you watch too much WWE. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a great way to destroy your knee.

What about picking somebody up in a fireman's carry, tossing them in the air, then kneeing them in the face as they fall? Phone Post 3.0

Only in tag team matches Phone Post 3.0

Affliction Blackbelt - Whats always surprised me is why no one has just coat hangered a wrestler when they shoot for a takedown? First thing I'd do if I traned UFC

I'd go with a sidestep.

Lol clearly u don't know stuff about humans and physics.
Ur post = joke words Phone Post 3.0

What about if you suplexed them but as you throw them over your shoulder you quickly spin around and knee them in the head as they fall to the ground?

What about if you have them in butterfly and you kick them up with your legs so that they are in the air with their head down and legs up in a 12-6 position, then while they are suspended in the air you bridge up and double-knee them in the head?

This makes me wonder why Brock Lesnar never attempted an F5. Phone Post 3.0

Osiris_431 - This makes me wonder why Brock Lesnar never attempted an F5. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0

The Cats Masher -
Osiris_431 - This makes me wonder why Brock Lesnar never attempted an F5. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0
Spiking is illegal. Otherwise Jake the Snake would've been a UFC champ. Phone Post 3.0

SPINEBUSTER??? Phone Post

Why does everyone go for rear naked chokes when the Iron Sheik's camel clutch is right there? BJJ and Sambo never heard of the figure-four leg lock? Phone Post 3.0

The Man with the Iron Shins - SPINEBUSTER??? Phone Post
Inverted spinning back breaker imo Phone Post 3.0

I still want to see someone grind or slam someone's face into the cage. Phone Post 3.0

It worked for Axe and Smash. What happens next? Cornerman off the top of the cage?

Is the Alabama Slam legal in MMA?

Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Thank god I don't watch pro wrestling, or I'd be like you people.