Drunk ask a small time pro anything!!!!

jayhaas08 - 
Peckerwood - What drugs have done?

What is your favorite?

I get high on life only

Where can I get this life shit? Is it like salvia?

Monsters Ball - 
Peckerwood - jayhaas...you are a tool. You come on here trying to get us to ask you questions, and we do...then give stupid fucking smart ass answers. lame. Hope your hungover as fuck today.

maxmain - 
Peckerwood - jayhaas...you are a tool. You come on here trying to get us to ask you questions, and we do...then give stupid fucking smart ass answers. lame. Hope your hungover as fuck today.

Fuck you're an idiot

According to sherdog you're 5-2. Why is it that of your 5 wins, all of them have losing records like 4-8, 0-7, 0-4, 0-11, 0-1? And why is it that of your two losses vs people who are undefeated, you lost one in less than a minute, and the other in 2 and a half minutes. Knowing all this is it safe to say that you're aware that your 'track record' is shady and bad? Do you acknowledge that the majority of people who were aware of these stats might come to the suspicion that you rigged your fights and that whenever you went up against someone decent you got tooled like a rag doll vs a pit bull?

With the solid career you had in golf, why would you take up mma so late in life. I thought you'd have a damn good run on the champions tour, but.... whatever.

Ummm, my boy K Rod just stormed the scene like a male lion rescuing his females from snapping hyenas. Phone Post

tempus - According to sherdog you're 5-2. Why is it that of your 5 wins, all of them have losing records like 4-8, 0-7, 0-4, 0-11, 0-1? And why is it that of your two losses vs people who are undefeated, you lost one in less than a minute, and the other in 2 and a half minutes. Knowing all this is it safe to say that you're aware that your 'track record' is shady and bad? Do you acknowledge that the majority of people who were aware of these stats might come to the suspicion that you rigged your fights and that whenever you went up against someone decent you got tooled like a rag doll vs a pit bull?

Ohhh damn!

www.aa.org

O shut haven't been on this thread in awhile. But fighting the same guy made kinda sense since we went 1-1 against each other. So I was asked to set up the rubber march for a Paycheck so I did. And my record isn't 5-2 who ever said that. To bring up the guys I lost too awhile ago is just dumb you ever hear of improvement? But k rod my bad man I was locked in contract and whenever it fell through I tried to back out and they kept finding opponents I said no because I had a fight in less than 3 weeks so I just dropped out nothing against u or whatever. But I called santella out on here because that was a fucked up fight and he said we'd do a rematch and then all of the sudden goes to 125. So yea I pissed. Phone Post

And sherdog records are all fucked up. Phone Post

And k rod if you don't have anything going on I need an opponent for Jan 29th VFL. Phone Post