Drunk Jon Jones at a comedy club

For real. I can put down a 5th of Bicardi Limone and Pepsi 0 and still raise my sail.

Knowing Jones he was probably on his day third drinking
And half of bottle is just getting rdy lol

2 Likes

i wish we had more solid data on the consumption levels which make Jon go full ass-hat. i have a sneaking suspicion that he gets giggly after a couple of drinks. would be fascinating to know what was required to take him here - and all the way to the Officer Nerd debacle/meltdown

5 Likes

Making it to the comedy club in the state he was in is impressive. More so than dispatching of the #2 ranked heavyweight Ciryl Gane in 2-3 minutes. What a warrior!

1 Like

Everyone knows DC only types with one hand so he can keep the other one free to jack off his teammates.

1 Like

Well Sean is a one and done champ.

Bones is the GOAT. Goats walk in rarified air.

Hes not the GOAT. This idea that being one of the greatest means they can do whatever they want and we should just give them what they want just shows how soft and entitled ppl’s perspectives have gotten.

It should be the opposite, in order to be the GOAT, you should be held at a higher standard. You should be a good role model and embassador for the sport. You should WANT TO fight the top guys to further prove your greatness. Not repeatedly beating up on smaller and older legends past their primes for imaginary clout.

Jon has had special treatment most of his career because they’ve WANTED him there. He didnt manifest it on his own by fighting ppl his own size and age and fighting without cheating both inside and outside the cage.

3 Likes

jon-jones-jon-jones-cop-car

3 Likes

I wish that’s how it was. He’s a terrible human being, but he’s unfortunately the best in this sport as of right now.

4 Likes

The comedian is a douchbag beyond belief, he was pro mask pro mRNA vax etc, a woke Californian

1 Like

He sucks at dealing with hecklers, that’s for sure. He just kept lingering on that dummy Jones when he should have moved on. That was some awkward, cringy shit.

1 Like

A video popped up about him last year for how bad his comedy event was, it was supposed to be a roast battle but no one prepared

He’s the best fighter ever, worst human being to be put in the spotlight…….ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE. He’s both.

2 Likes

I dont think hes the greatest talent either honestly, its an unpopular opinion but hes overrated.

Fought a bunch of smaller guys past their primes, uses eyepokes and steroids, gets special treatment by the UFC, has looked average against guys his size minus Gane who didnt look like he showed up for the fight.

He is talented, but there is a big asterisk behind that talent and i think he gets more credit than he deserves.

2 Likes

This post should be pinned next to the other forum threads

Jones has had a couple boring fights where it seemed like he didn’t care and he still won and looked fine doing it.

No one has ever stepped in there with him and looked like a better fighter.

Alex Guf looked pretty good

1 Like

You overstate his performances in 4-5 of those close fights

Him winning those decisions was mainly via reputation rather than in ring performance that night

1 Like

Id say Reyes as well and surprisingly Santos looked good even on one leg.

St. Prieux is another fight and he didnt take off on that one, he was doing all that body building leading up to it.

Can’t blame Jones, he got CTE from the hood of the car?