Drunk Jon Jones at a comedy club

https://twitter.com/mma_frenzy/status/1756526629696770151

1 Like

I have no idea how to post the actual video instead of the link. But he’s clearly drunk. Trying to heckle a comedian. He talks about fingering buttholes so you UG bundle of sticks will love it.

1 Like

Holy smokes that was rough, he was repeatedly trying very hard to pull the race card. Calls himself a God fearing man, but then whips out the GD in this video like its nothing.

Jon is a ticking time bomb, only a matter of time until he gets someone or himself seriously hurt or killed.

Hes a POS that is reaping what hes sown, but its still a little sad to see.

5 Likes

Thought it was a fake or sound a like

Nope that is likely JBJ severely impaired attempting to converse

He attempted a sodomy joke and then said he would be a bottom lol

That “2 Drink Minimum” turned his ass into Fleece Johnson.

5 Likes

A ticking time bomb? He’s the only bomb I’ve seen detonate more than once. He beat the fucking shit out of his ex while their daughters watched, begged him to stop, and called 911. Plenty of other things I could name in case you’re new to his fan base lol

13 Likes

Im not new at all, I meant what i said that he is going to get someone or himself killed which would be worse than what hes done already.

You completely misinterpreted what i said and idk how what i said was offensive to you.

2 Likes

Did the video get taken down?

haha i remember someone posting:

jon jones sowing: haha! this is awesome!

jon jones reaping: hey wtf? this sucks!

1 Like

Probably. I imagine he has several full time members of his team that their only responsibility is to bury all the stupid shit he does.

1 Like
3 Likes

those guys must be more desensitised than your average Vietnam vet

1 Like

Dana always super upset about anything and everything Sean does, but lets see if he has this same reaction to Jon’s little night out at the comedy club.

Bet he downplays it. He cant stand that he can’t control Sean.

1 Like

Daniel Cormier right now:

Working Jim Carrey GIF

what a trainwreck. All that talent and out drunk af in public making a royal ass of himself.

2 Likes

He was right till he got all lovey Dovey half way through…that guy wasn’t funny at all.

I’d say Ambien and alcohol but he was with someone so probably Molly.

1 Like

Did this unfunny asshole know who he was talking to the whole time? Not a single mention of fighting/UFC etc…

1 Like

If this is just alcohol this is pitiful

I’ve taken back half a bottle of vodka and acted normal :face_with_hand_over_mouth: baddest man on the planet my ass

2 Likes

1 Like