Duane Ludwig sem. at Sityodtong for FS1: Boston

If anyone is going to the Boston UFC card and will be in town they are invited to come to Sityodtong and learn from Bang Ludwig. Mark Dellagrotte will be there along with some other studs including the studliest of the all, the guy who is considered the greatest .500 fighter in the galaxy: Jeff Nader.

Here's the info:

Typically I dont sign autographs when I'm working, but I'll make an exception since you're probably going to be wicked excited to meet me.

Bump. Bang is a class act. Hope it's a huge success Phone Post 3.0

Edit title to say for UFC on FOX Sports 1. Hope to see you there.

Awesome! Phone Post

Kirik - 

I tried. It says its locked.

Can a red namer hook a brotha up with a thread title edit?

please and thanks

Naderhood - 
Kirik - 

please and thanks

Can I get a red namer to edit the thread title for me?

Red namer alert Phone Post 3.0

How come they didn't put your name on the poster?

CYBER's_kiwi_flavored_power_bottom - 
MagSlim - How come they didn't put your name on the poster?
They don't want Dan The Wolfman to show up with swords and rocket launchers to fight Nader. Phone Post 3.0

Nader starches Dan unless Dan brings his deadly calf kicks with him.  Those things should be outlawed....

I've been to one of his seminars. He has a tonne of great insight to share.

TTT

Naderhood - 
Kirik - 

please and thanks

Done.

Please paypal $5 to my account

worldfamoushandsomemod@mma.tv

Thanks, handsome

Naderhood -

If anyone is going to the Boston UFC card and will be in town they are invited to come to Sityodtong and learn from Bang Ludwig. Mark Dellagrotte will be there along with some other studs including the studliest of the all, the guy who is considered the greatest .500 fighter in the galaxy: Jeff Nader.

Here's the info:

Bang is an INCREDIBLE teacher guys!

Also, just a fun fact about Duane. He loved to spar... ANYONE!

I've sparred him, I've seen him spar Brendan Schaub, Cody Donovan, Eliot Marshall, Nate Marquardt, and even SHANE CARWIN. None of these guys took it easy on him because they were significantly bigger... And Bang DEFINITELY didn't take it easy on us unless he was just that much better. Basically, if it's your first day at a gym to spar... You were gonna spar Bang because he always wanted to mix it up with someone new... No matter how big and badass they were. The guy in the gym was a freaking maniac and BEAST. He was always the little guy going a million miles an hour and hardly any of us could keep up with him. Against the guys ONE HUNDRED POUNDS MORE than him he'd hit us 5 times before we got off one and then he'd take an angle...

Anyone who can go learn from this man... GO! Phone Post

TTT for Bang! Phone Post

TuLegit - Naderhood works at sityodong? Phone Post 3.0
I train there. Phone Post 3.0

JHR - 
Naderhood - 
Kirik - 

I tried. It says its locked. Can a red namer hook a brotha up with a thread title edit? please and thanks

Done.

Please paypal $5 to my account

worldfamoushandsomemod@mma.tv

lolwut... you have to click "save" for it to work

Ill fix