Dude wtf is up with stipe?!?#

Listening to Joe shmogans mma podcast and stipe is on it…like for real what in the actual fuck, this dude sounds punchy and half retarded any time he opens his mouth, I don’t know if he’s just not very intelligent or if he just sounds like he’s been hit in the head a zillion times,but I feel kinda bad cause if he sounds this bad right now he’s gonna sound HORRIBLE 15 years down the road after he’s been knocked out a couple times or has been in a couple wars (read;beat downs) like cain-jds 3 or werdum nelson…this podcast is kinda hard to listen to which sucks cause I like Joe’s new mma episodes.

He doesn’t always finish his sentence because he’s “rushing” to get the next one out.

His coarse voice and him talking faster than his mouth allows him to can make him inaudible, it’s not from being punchy. It’s not that uncommon too.

Hardcore mma fan since 1997. Eat a dick.

DREXp - He doesn't always finish his sentence because he's "rushing" to get the next one out.

His coarse voice and him talking faster than his mouth allows him to can make him inaudible, it’s not from being punchy. It’s not that uncommon too.

Maybe I worded it wrong,but what I ment was he sounds like a guy who is punchy,just from his fast mumble talking and his constant stumbling over words,I was just saying if he already sounds like he’s punchy (I know he’s not) then it’s gonna sound really bad if he ever gets punch drunk.

Maybe you should pay attention to what he actually says instead of the way he talks.  He's a reasonably smart guy, not to mention extremely down-to-earth and likeable.

Sexton Hardcastle -
Andersons from the matrix - Hardcore mma fan since 1997. Eat a dick.

Lol @ this fucking noob. 

Noob? What are u fucking 12? Sorry I don't live my life on the underground,my penis actually has pussy on it quite consistently. You know if your real desperate they do have lady's where u can,pay to play. Just don't blow your load to fast Johnnie,wanna get your money's worth.

He sounds exactly like he always has, like he has a mouth full of marbles.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

He sounds exactly like he always has, like he has a mouth full of marbles.

On point as always lol.

So why did you decide to wait two decades until the UG was over the hill and shitty to join?

That’s just what people from Ohio sound like. 

MagSlim -

So why did you decide to wait two decades until the UG was over the hill and shitty to join?

My girlfriend told me it was better than sherdog. I had been using sherdog for a very long time,she told me ug was pretty cool so I decided to switch over. I never really got into the forums very much even when I used sherdog,I got on them to kill time cause some posts are funny or cool,like when people make the hypothetical posts like "Jon Jones vs prime fedor" shit like that,but to your point,yes the first thing I noticed is how many people are always talking about how shitty the ug is now lol. But sherdog is shit to so might as well ride this ug until the wheels fall off...
Seats Taken -

That’s just what people from Ohio sound like. 

You can sit here if you want

You shouldn't reveal your age by saying you've been watching since 97. It just makes it that much more pathetic because you type like an angry 14 year old.

Attila -

Maybe you should pay attention to what he actually says instead of the way he talks.  He's a reasonably smart guy, not to mention extremely down-to-earth and likeable.

I was listening,and I understand quite a lot of people like him and love watching his fights but I really don't. His fights are kinda boring...he is not exceptional in any one area,he's above average in all areas for Sure,for instance,overeem,jds,hunt,u see they are fighting and your like oh shit were about to see some good striking,werdum it's like oh shit,someone's getting choked out quick! But with stipe it's like oh shit...we're gonna see some above average striking with some OK punching power right now! Idk. I really want to like his fights but none have jumped out at me so far,I mean he almost got knocked out by overeem,and his one really good looking 1 punch knock out was a half retarded werdum charging at him like a retarded kid that got his candy stolen.
mix headroom -

You shouldn't reveal your age by saying you've been watching since 97. It just makes it that much more pathetic because you type like an angry 14 year old.

Lol. I actually laughed at that one.

Why is everyone getting butt hurt?

His speech is slurry. 

Malvert the Janitor -

His speech is slurry. 

Absolutely, he's really hard to follow, sometimes. He's just always sounded like that, though.

He was just a bit nervous since it was his first in person podcast with a man he greatly admires in Joe

I thought it was a good podcast

Malvert the Janitor -

His speech is slurry. 

Maybe he got into Chack’s NyQuil