Dude wtf is up with stipe?!?#

Seats Taken -

That’s just what people from Ohio sound like. 

Uh, oh. We have a comedian, from Michigan.

Andersons from the matrix -
DREXp - He doesn't always finish his sentence because he's "rushing" to get the next one out.

His coarse voice and him talking faster than his mouth allows him to can make him inaudible, it’s not from being punchy. It’s not that uncommon too.

Maybe I worded it wrong,but what I ment was he sounds like a guy who is punchy,just from his fast mumble talking and his constant stumbling over words,I was just saying if he already sounds like he’s punchy (I know he’s not) then it’s gonna sound really bad if he ever gets punch drunk.
Dude thats how he talks. Hes talked with that studdery rapid speech for years. Shit he was doin that in grade 5.

Andersons from the matrix - 
Sexton Hardcastle -
Andersons from the matrix - Hardcore mma fan since 1997. Eat a dick.

Lol @ this fucking noob. 

Noob? What are u fucking 12? Sorry I don't live my life on the underground,my penis actually has pussy on it quite consistently. You know if your real desperate they do have lady's where u can,pay to play. Just don't blow your load to fast Johnnie,wanna get your money's worth.

You must be quite the pussy slayer with all that consistent contact your penis has with it. Brilliant burn implying that Sexton is a virgin and has no idea how prostitution works. Surely there is nobody on here who can match the self-proclaimed sexual prowess of a transient sherdog reject.

Stipe comes across as a great guy.

His demeanour reminds me of Chuck.

He's a great guy. So what if he doesn't know how to talk perfectly. Some people are just like that, deal with it.

He has a distinct voice and way of speaking, but if you actually listen, he’s making as much sense as the guy next to him.

Sexton Hardcastle -

Lol @ this fucking noob. 

Noob? What are u fucking 12? Sorry I don't live my life on the underground,my penis actually has pussy on it quite consistently. You know if your real desperate they do have lady's where u can,pay to play. Just don't blow your load to fast Johnnie,wanna get your money's worth.

N00b

Stipe's speach is garbled, but not from being punchy and I have little trouble understanding just about everything he says.

YOU WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE IN 97.

Andersons from the matrix - Hardcore mma fan since 1997. Eat a dick.

Andresons from the matrix - Eating dick since 1997

Fixed

STFU dickbag. He’s a great guy and an incredible fighter on an epic win stream. I listened to hat podcast and he came off like a genuinely nice guy. You, on the other hand, sound like a total fucking toolbag.

Sexton Hardcastle -

Lol @ this fucking noob. 

You sound punchy 

Lights Out Lurker - He reminds me of a mixture of the Diaz brothers (articulation) and a frat bro.
This guy gets it.

It’s basically a diaz type lingo. Stipe is a pretty intelligent guy, just has his own type of fucking bullshit jargon going on.

He will still stomp the fuck out of you OP get off his shit.

the_sandman -
Andersons from the matrix - Hardcore mma fan since 1997. Eat a dick.

Andresons from the matrix - Eating dick since 1997

Fixed

STFU dickbag. He’s a great guy and an incredible fighter on an epic win stream. I listened to hat podcast and he came off like a genuinely nice guy. You, on the other hand, sound like a total fucking toolbag.

What the fuck is a win stream?

LOL!!! what the fuck is what with Stipe.... You basically have everyone, EVERYONE! telling him he is about to be knocked out by the UFC's new protege. I think he's keeping it pretty cool.

Some of you sloppy fat bastards are hilarious.

I knew as soon as the podcast started some retard would not know the difference between fast nervous talking and being punchy. I fucking knew it.