Dumbest immediate rematches of all time

greentrousers - actually sakuraba/wanderlei were pretty dumb too. and saku was known not to give rematches to anyone.

Lol they were supposed to fight a 4th time at pride 28 but Saku pulled out and was replaced with Rampage.

TJs Dilly Dumpster -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Chaelismyhero - Dillashaw and Barao was not an immediate rematch. TJ beat up Soto next and Renan beat Gagnon
It was supposed to be, before Barao pulled out 24hr's before Phone Post 3.0
No, he passed out.

Also Barao deserved a rematch for that streak he was on before TJ. Phone Post 3.0
I don't agree. He had done most of that outside the ufc. Then got dominated.

I think immediate rematches should be reserved for long reigning Champs (5+ defenses) or controversial decisions. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
bigtreechris - Frankie "the rematch" Edgar Phone Post 3.0
Hey all of Frankie's rematches were justified. Haters gonna hate... Phone Post 3.0
I wasn't hating, I enjoyed the fights, but from the standpoint of having to watch the same fights over and over again, he had quite a few in a row.

But I always enjoy watching Edgar fight. Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 -
TJs Dilly Dumpster -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Chaelismyhero - Dillashaw and Barao was not an immediate rematch. TJ beat up Soto next and Renan beat Gagnon
It was supposed to be, before Barao pulled out 24hr's before Phone Post 3.0
No, he passed out.

Also Barao deserved a rematch for that streak he was on before TJ. Phone Post 3.0
I don't agree. He had done most of that outside the ufc. Then got dominated.

I think immediate rematches should be reserved for long reigning Champs (5+ defenses) or controversial decisions. Phone Post 3.0
Nope it was deserved. He had like 10 straight in UFC/WEC. Also jungle fights and Shooto Brazil are legit organizations Phone Post 3.0