Dummy picks street fight with former pro boxing champ

The Paleolithic Age called.

It wants its clip back

18 Likes

Has anyone seen that dramatic chipmunk? Shit just got real.

4 Likes

Cool to see this in color, when i first seen it when it came out there were only black and white televisions.

12 Likes

The guy who made first contact was the pro boxer?

This is just this all over again:

Blatant assault.

1 Like

Jesus christ with this guy. Make it so we can ignore mods please.

3 Likes

My Dude said that Paleolithic age wants it clip back :laughing:

3 Likes

Why ain’t Hawaiian Punch in the news feed

Content creator J Burgos is not just a mod. He is the new boss. Website manager.

Kirik and Chris are laying back with cigars, relaxing, on the golf course, enjoying their UG retirement.

J Burgos is the new Mayor presiding.

OP writes good articles. It’s just the articles and vids from Richard Power that blow.

@J_Burgos Can we stop with Power’s articles? I like your stuff, but his is shit and no one likes them.

Jason. Hit up worldstar for newer clips. They get uploaded daily.

1 Like

30 second ad for a 40 second video.

Fuck off OP

3 Likes

That video is getting close to 10 years old…hell, the boxer Rocky Lockridge has been dead for couple years already.

2 Likes

LOL

There wasn’t a forum post made for this originally, so it is just a part of my day-to-day work as editor of the site where I have to make forum links for these sorts of articles.

2 Likes

haha wat. someone decreed that going forward, there have to be regular shit articles of old street fights? who the fuck drew up that brief? it needs checking!

Ah! I see. Thanks for the insight sir.

What year is this again?

I hadnt blocked anyone in so long…I will never get why this tool posts so much trash.

2 Likes

It’s all good, needs to be reposted for all the new members who were maybe not born yet when it was originally plastered on this forum

1 Like