Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

5 Likes

That guy tried to fake out the wrong mofo on that one…

22 Likes

10 Likes

Sounds like a lesson learned. Have done this exact thing on a few occasions.

5 Likes

Video is not long enough to understand what is going on. I am not sure if he was blocking the bus boy or what and Joe stepped in or if Joe was just mad someone bumped into him. Joe should have handled it better IMO.

20 Likes

He may go to jail over that. I sincerely hope he doesn’t catch heat over this but man, that guy ended up meeting the perfect (imperfect for him) storm of wrong.

12 Likes

If this is what happened, then indeed fuck that guy. Being drunk and obnoxious gets no pass from me. I’m going to treat a drunk person in public the same way as I’d treat a sober person. The same accountability too. If people can’t control themselves when drunk then that’s on them to let it get that far. Alcohol should be treated the same way as any other drug imo. You can use whatever the hell you want, but if you’re out on the streets coked up wasted, expect no help from me. Seen it too many times. Done with those fools.

7 Likes

Fuck yes, watch the tools eyes. He’s mugging everyone, including staff. His “friends” were filming just waiting on the inevitable, they hate him too.

12 Likes

Yeah he was absolutely getting in the way of the busboy dude. That is why he bumped into Joe; not looking where he was going as he positioned himself in the way of the busboy.

Joe looks like a wolf among sheep when he enters the scene.

9 Likes

Agree EXCEPT you can’t just knock em out. It would be awesome if you could, but you can’t. He would have troubles in the states over this.

7 Likes

Joe was a little much here. Joe could have just pushed that dude and he would have been done. lol

4 Likes

Did the guy deserve the two piece combo? Maybe or maybe not

Will I lose sleep over it? No

17 Likes

Yep. And a threat to his life? Gtfo. Youre a pro fighter. Hes a drunk soft dude in a suit.

26 Likes

Assault.

21 Likes

He’s a fighter. He handled it by fighting. That’s what he does. Sounds like you think he should have walked away. If he did then this guy would have learned nothing and kept doing the same thing to other people. Instead he got slept and I bet he’ll think twice before getting aggressive with strangers at the bar. I think he handled it perfectly.

Not everyone is built to run away and stick their head in the sand when someone starts trying to bully them, but hey, you do you playa.
RevolvingTautFeline-small

7 Likes

The guy flinched at him Joe reacted.

10 Likes

These situations are always a debate. It’s hard to say what somebody should or shouldn’t do. Reading his post and watching that video, it doesn’t look like the guy bumped into Joe. It looks like the guy was already in the way and instead of trying to go around, Joe kept the same path. He didn’t “catch” the guy bumping into him, he shoved the guy aside. Sure the guy was in the way and was obviously drunk and annoying. I don’t know what the right call to make is, but knocking a guy out seems like too much. One strong leg kick would certainly have taught him a fair lesson.

14 Likes

Not here to say who’s right and who’s wrong, just that I’ve watched this about 18 times and still find it funny.

15 Likes

I just rewatched the video. Hard to see everything because that guy is blocking the camera’s view but yes, the guy did flinch right in Joe’s face. I may be changing my mind and saying he reacted purely instinctually.

3 Likes

To be fair Joe did have that scowl and was not going to move for the guy, so I assume there is a backstory here. A judge won’t care if the guy was being the biggest drunk jerk ever. they’ll only care a pro fighter rocking mma apparel in a bar could have killed that guy. Not siding with the drunk jerk, but if you have any skill at all you need to have some self restraint.

16 Likes