Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

I feel like Joe is going to catch a charge off that. They are going to use him being a pro fighter against him in court. They are going to say he could have avoided the situation and instead he put himself right in the middle of it.

6 Likes

No one is gonna get charged with shit. Look at this fucking guy, you donā€™t even need to hear what heā€™s saying, you can tell heā€™s a clown. Joe did the world a favour that night.

7 Likes

rewatched it like ten times. Dude DOES flinch at joe like he is about to launch an attack. Joe was in the right! Nice KO on that douche

4 Likes

I get standing your ground and smashing someone if you genuinely feel threatened, but cā€™mon, he should have gone back to his table, paid his bill and drove home knowing confidently that he spared the guy the beating of his life.

4 Likes

This 1000% and fortunately, ā€œDangerā€ from Million Dollar Baby didnt get Hillary Swanked on the way down. I donā€™t see this ending well for Joe depending on the States laws. * sorry if you didnā€™t see Million Dollar Baby, if you donā€™t have the 3 hours, watch ā€œHundred Dollar Babyā€ episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphiaā€¦

3 Likes

That man was zero threat to anyone in that room. Enjoy prison.

15 Likes

Joe is gonna be heavily recruited in the California prison system. The woods could use a guy like him.

3 Likes

I saw a goofy drunk guy having fun in a bar, a big meathead walk by and shove him. Then turn around and attack him.

LOL @ u cucks siding with the douche cause hed a b level fighter.

36 Likes

Anyone know which state this was in?

Normally Iā€™d side with the schmo, but glad dude got slept by the pro. Dude is sizing up bus boy and has angry intent in his eyes like some big shot. Backs squarely into Joe and Joe moves him (not throws him) to the side as guy says sorry. Realizing itā€™s the guy heā€™s been eyeballing all night he yells HEY! Gets in his face and flinches, then gets the two piece! (Was out after the single piece) If dude got slept by non-skilled/trained guy, weā€™d unanimously be cheering.

No matter what inebriated state I was in, Iā€™d never eyeball any fucking guy at the bar in a tough way. As a matter of fact, Iā€™m always genuine, kind and apologetic in these settings and circumstances. Never know what someone knows (how to fight, has a gun, brass knucks, empty beer bottle in back pocket, prison shank)

Tough lesson but surely one thatā€™s been coming for some time. Clearly not the first time that guys been a dick at a bar, and with such courage, Iā€™m sure it was karma coming back around!

@On_a_SideNote (hespect), why would anyone in a suit and tie even look Joe Schillings way at a bar? Dude has always come across as a loose cannon of sorts and I thought it was only a matter of time before I saw something like this from him lol

5 Likes

IMO the guy bumped into Joe or it was inconsequential contact (neither guy was intentionally bumping into each other) Joe continues to walk with his back to the snoozer and then apparently snoozer said something or tapped Joe because he turns all the way back around. Then snoozer imitates an attack from inches away and Joe separates him from his consciousness.

I think Joe will have issues with this which is unfortunate IMO. If that were a cop, there would be no question about the use of force.

4 Likes

Haha! Deep down, I agree.

Iā€™m always conflicted by these momentsā€¦ violence is rarely the best answer, but often the best teacher.

3 Likes

Deserved, but Joeā€™s going get some heat for it

2 Likes

That was a violent assault by a pro fighter. Joe should go to jail for that.

11 Likes

Look with your eyes not your heart.

I will say though as a professional MMA fighter, you should absolutely know societal rules for animals like yourself.

Iā€™m conflicted given that the guy flinched at Joe.

1. Should Joe have waited to get hit to strike back?

2. Would that even be legal?

Itā€™s kind of fucked that you learn self defense to protect yourself, but if you use it on an untrained dickhead who provoked you, itā€™s against the law.

1 Like

DONT TRY AND FLEX ON A DUDE WHOS SHIRT SAYS " RING, CAGE, PARKING LOT"

17 Likes

I cant believe everyone is falling for the ā€œhe was being racist and saying the n word so I had to attack himā€ excuse. Buncha liberals on this forum.

14 Likes

I donā€™t even see it as a debate. Little soft drunk guy in a suit was an annoying fuckwit who wasnā€™t paying attention to his surroundings. Huge MMA fighter not only initiated contact by shoving him out of his way, but then committed battery when the guy chirped about being pushed from behind. Joe initiated physical contact twice. Itā€™s clear as day.

The drunk guy may have been in need of an ass-whooping from a moral/ethical standpoint, but from a legal standpoint, itā€™s a clear cut case of assault and battery.

22 Likes

And he shouldā€¦ schillings body language gives him away completely here. He entered into the frame with the purpose of wrecking the drunk guy. Any little ā€˜micro aggressionā€™ from drunk guy would have set Joe off here. Was the drunk guy an idiot saying dumb shit? Probably, but this happens in every bar across America. Schilling had no right to knock him out. The guy posted no threat to Joe

For a great example of what to do in a situation like this, watch what Matt Serra did when that drunk got aggressive. He made a fool of him
But in a much
More constructive way

Schilling is fun to watch in the cage and I was a fan but he was completely fucktarded here ā€¦ he should serve some time or pay a nice hefty fine for this

9 Likes

I have a cousin who has trained for close to a decade and has a few ammy fights. I have sparred him more than a few times and he is more than capable of fucking up 99 percent of regular people off the streets. We were at a local show (heavy metal show) at a bar here one time and there was one drunk dude consistently pissing people off because he was purposely stepping just outside the circle with his helicopter shit and nearly hitting bystanders. A few people told him shit and pushed him across the pit but to no avail. My cousin says ā€œif that dude touches me at all Iā€™m gonna fuck him upā€ then within a few minutes the guy spins around and hits him in the chest. My cousin throws his hands up and says ā€œwhat the fuck dudeā€ and the guy takes one step towards him, at which point Iā€™m thinking this guy just made a big mistake. My cousin landed a hard leg kick and the guy wobbled back. My cousin threw his hands up again and took another step forward while talking shit and he threw another leg kick, this time dropping the guy and really hurting him. The guyā€™s (bigger) friend stepped in towards my cousin and I stepped in to tell him to fuck off because the fight is over (Iā€™m not here to fight, Iā€™m here to enjoy the show). They go their separate way and the guy stopped hitting people. This could have gone a lot worse because my cousin has a bad temper, but two solid leg kicks and lesson learned.

5 Likes