Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

The world is full of clowns and assholes and jerks. But you don’t have a legal right to kick the shit out of them being clown and jerks and assholes.

5 Likes

Schilling was about one step away from putting plates on that dudes back.

I’m sure I’m in the minority but I absolutely don’t think you should get in trouble for having a one on one fist fight with another adult man that provokes you. Big difference if a guy is backing away saying he doesn’t want to fight. Our laws encourage people to be assholes and run their mouths with little to no fear of consequences.

15 Likes

This exactly.

Mutual combat, this guy was asking for smoke. If you yell “Hey” and flex/tense your body up like you want someone to flinch you asked for it.

No sucker punches were involved here.

2 Likes

In this situation, the clown wasn’t minding his own business. He provoked Joe with a feint, and in that split second Joe responded. That feint can be called a physical threat, so legally Joe was protecting himself.

4 Likes

Schilling went into this looking to hurt the guy. Period. Joe didn’t feel threatened by him at all. He was looking to flex his kickboxing skills on a much smaller drunk asshole. He was not justified in any way

15 Likes

What an asshole move. If he bumped into me like that I would have said something. I’m 37 so my days of faking someone are over but Joe was a dick for hitting him like that. Jail time.

9 Likes

I like Joe but I don’t think the self defense angle will fly if dude decides to press charges. The fact that he had somebody recording his walk back to the table shows that he was expecting an altercation of some sort.

3 Likes

Stop it.

He backed into Joe like a drunken fool.

Wonder what that guys gonna tell his co-workers. I got sucker punched by an MMA fighter.
?

5 Likes

Nah. Not deserving of getting KO’d like that. That guy could have hit his head and died or some shit. Why KO a moron like that?

7 Likes

I didn’t say he needed to be knocked out…but when you fuck with a bull you get the horns and that’s an acceptable outcome in America.

3 Likes

Joe better hope the guy he KOed and then plastered all over the internet is reasonable and regrets his obnoxious behavior, or he’ll be going away for this one …

3 Likes

Joe could be mistaken for a cop. Cops pull the same bull shit. He was twice the size and skilled. Joe was wrong and should be charged. He started it by pushing the guy out of the way. Then it was all over kill from there.

Joe is a pc of sh!t. I hope he gets the same.

3 Likes

my best friend died that way

2 Likes

That’s straight up assault.

The guy wasn’t looking and made an honest mistake, you don’t have to push him aside and then turn around and KO him.

9 Likes

That happened for one reason, Joe WANTED it to happen.

There’s no “self-defense” going on here.

28 Likes

Idk the way I look at it is why would joe value teaching this guy a lesson over his freedom. Teaching that guy a lesson isn’t worth my freedom.

2 Likes

If it goes to court he will be punished. Joe thought he was a cop. OVERKILL!!!

He was drunk in a bar. Surprise Surprise. Looked like he was happy and having a good time. Joking around. Look at the attitude from Joe when he pushed him to his side then turned on him.

Joe needs a reality check. He should be in jail.

8 Likes