Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

Totally unecessary

11 Likes

For everyone saying unnecessary, I’m curious, when someone curses you and then flexes like they’re going to hit you do you just do nothing? Do you just hope that person doesn’t hit you? Turn your back and hope for the best?
I’m not saying what Joe did was right, just curious what you guys would do?

7 Likes

I usually laugh in their face and tell them if they are feeling froggy to go ahead and jump. If they don’t jump, I walk away. If they do jump, it’s go time. I give them an opportunity to back down. Whether they take it is up to them. What I don’t do is haul off and crack them with a two-piece while their hands are down at their waist.

8 Likes

If you watch the way Ryan hall handled a much more aggressive drunk guy vs how joe did it’s night and day.

9 Likes

Obviously that guy was a tool and irritating everyone in there.

Joe looked in a bad mood walking back, and the guy gave him an excuse. I see no problem with it.

Maybe this guy will conduct himself better in social situations going forward.

How many times have we seen it the other way round, where some drunk asshole is giving ppl shit and gets away with it?

5 Likes

I’m no longer a young man but I wasn’t going to trade words with a guy who was cursing me and then aggressively got in my space when I was a young man. Now, I avoid all that shit but I wasn’t going to put up with any of that shit back in the day.

5 Likes

The guy was not a direct threat. He looks like a fat bag of shit in his office attire.

2 Likes

I say he handled the situation perfectly. But I’m also known to go overboard in situations like this too, so maybe don’t listen to me. One time I sprayed some kids on bikes with pepper spray because they flexed on me the wrong way.

3 Likes

An MMA fighter just recently died from a sucker punch. So… you’re wrong again.

2 Likes

Your should be put in transgender therapy…

4 Likes

Lol at the Karens on here saying hs is going to catch a charge. Nobody called the police. No report was made. A random fight video online doesn’t get you arrested. Bunch of gossipy old women on here. “He could have kicked him in the leg” “He didnt have to hit him so hard”. You sound like the women who wonder why the cops just dont shoot the gun out of a person’s hand or shoot them in the leg instead of killing them. "Why didn’t they just shoot the tires instead of shooting the driver that was trying to run them over?':rofl:

5 Likes

please. he was in the dudes face ready to fight. there was no chance that drunk dude was going to sucker punch him.

3 Likes

You sound like a meat head retard.

Someone getting uptight cause someone ‘flexed on you’.

We aren’t crips vs bloods or fuken Tupac vs biggie Jesus. Just walk away. If he was that much of a cunt to the staff security should have launched him out

7 Likes

I never said that did I. The guy is blocking the aisle pestering staff members. Joe and guy bump. Guy talks shit to Joe. Joe turns around. Guy attempted to swing/flinch Joe. Joe KOs him. It’s simple. The staff all sided with Joe. He’s been KOd enough. What you want him to get KOd like BJ from some drunk dude? Lol.

2 Likes

Next time a bag of shit attempts to hit me I’ll let him based on his threat level. Lmao.

i don’t want anything. i just don’t think a two piece was necessary. if the guy presses charges, my guess would be he’ll catch an assault charge. there was no need to even interact with the guy.

4 Likes

He won’t say shit. He was drunk enough he won’t even remember it lol.

1 Like

It’s funny to be called a Karen by saying he could get charges because of this incident. As if FAR LESS in video recorded behavior has not resulted in charges. Maybe it’s wide left to say he SHOULD but saying it’s possible or even probable isn’t any stretch of the imagination.

2 Likes

He literally flinched Joe. Did you even watch the video?

2 Likes