Dustin Poirier vs. Anthony Pettis

FOTY candidate in the making!!

They better have the Red Cross on standby in case this fight goes 5 rounds! 

Pettis needs a finish.

Oh, wait, it's 5 rounds lol.

Fuck yes

Good cut man. Cleaned him up 

What happened ?

Poitier is tough but what happened to Pettis? He used to be a world beater but simply can’t buy a win now…he just doesn’t look technical or smooth out there at all…

broke a rib?

Such a shitty ending to an amazing fight. Just anticlimactic.

Porier was still talking shit to Sean Shelby when they got back from commerical lol

Wow…

Great fight.

had that figure 4, body triangle on tight. whatever you want to call it.

Popped his rip when poirier went to mount.

What a f*cken fight.

What’s more embarrassing than tapping to strikes?

Tapping to mount position…

Anthony wanted out of that dog fight.

mix headroom -

Agreed. We were robbed of a potential FOTY

One of the best fights of the year, simple amazing the amount of sweeps and transitions. Add a bucket of blood, and that’s a fucking fight.

ons ear - Poitier is tough but what happened to Pettis? He used to be a world beater but simply can't buy a win now..he just doesn't look technical or smooth out there at all..
Nothing happened. He just had good matchups when he was on top. Hes always lost against wrestlers and really well rounded guys
mix headroom -

Ughhh. Agreed.

I was so pumped then poof.

CormierCumminsideme - 

come on guys pettis brought the fight. Pettis was pumped after the 2nd round after getting pummeled. I hope it's not a spinal injury. Props to both fighters I loved that fight.

It's probably just a rib.

Sir Psycho Sexy - 
ons ear - Poitier is tough but what happened to Pettis? He used to be a world beater but simply can't buy a win now..he just doesn't look technical or smooth out there at all..
Nothing happened. He just had good matchups when he was on top. Hes always lost against wrestlers and really well rounded guys

Bendo and Melendez don’t count as wrestlers that are rounded?

Pettis has fought a whos who of the division and shown he’s not in the elite of the division.

I never quite bought the hype. When he tapped Bendo i nearly got on board but nah.

There will an excuse forthcoming.

Pettis wanted a way out , he didn’t want any from the mount.