Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor

Conor predicted the stretcher, but he was wrong about who would be leaving on that stretcher. Mystic Mac.

3 Likes

I think it’s probably fine throwing it out there now. It’s not like Conor would get the winner of Poirier/Oliveira. He is fighting Poirier again even if he loses the fight.

Certainly didn’t happen as others are saying.

His leg was clearly busted before he stepped on it.

4 Likes

He slipped on his own vaginal fluids

2 Likes

Thank you. I think this pretty much proves it was already compromised somehow and did not just flat out break off in that sequence. Thats why i asked if we’ve ever seen anyhow just break an ankle like that from a 100% ankle. Some people didnt like the question.

3 Likes

The words “Conor doesn’t have the hurt to fight through a broken leg” tell me that you don’t know shit about fighting…

1 Like

“Conor was tired and had weak ankles from banging Jolie all week. She wouldn’t stop DM’ing him”. - Irish fans on flight back home

1 Like

Conor folds when faced with adversity. He’s lucky he had so much talent that he could starch the best in the world at 145 without facing much of it.

Yeah this makes the most sense. Fucking crazy.

Conor got his shit pushed in on the ground and the leg was a beautiful injury to insult situation. Old men in bars better watch out. Another cocaine and alcohol fueled downward spiral is coming.

Only a faggot would see it otherwise. But I’m sure in your mind dustins imaginary leg check or his elbow to the face broke his ankle.

Fuck me I’m not saying Dustin wasn’t winning I’m just saying that was a fluke which it clearly was.

Has anyone fought through a leg break?

Yup just a rolled ankle lol you are blind

ClutchPoints Betting on Twitter: “Conor McGregor snaps his ankle in the first round and Poirier wins by doctor’s stoppage. Poirier -140 :moneybag: https://t.co/rGuLzJimng” / Twitter

You can already see Connor’s ankle wobbly as he throws the punch. I found it hard to believe that it was just break like that without being compromised earlier.

2 Likes

because he deserves it

Conor got fucked up by Mendes in the first round and KO’d him in the second.

Medes with a week training camp gas tank

weak… unless you’re saying Conner should go back to fighting midgets because he can’t handle equal size men

1 Like

Connor was not fucked up by Mendes. Mendes had some tds and landed a cut from an elbow but never put it on him. That was also at FW and off a short notice opponent. This is Dustin.

1 Like

Dustin filled out & at 155 seems like the naturally bigger & stronger guy. Wasn’t the case years ago at 145.

1 Like

Conor with a torn ACL