DW: Just because you read on MMA.tv ...

EvilMaster . But he also knows that currently, Fedor is relatively unknown. But the UFC could change that over night.

relatively unknown to who? definitely not mma fans..but unknown to tuff n00bs, sure...they only watch UFC related promotions. LOL Pride? What's that? hahaha

The day after the Strikeforce fight, I was in Starbucks and the guy making he coffee must have noticed my GB sweatshirt, and asked me what I thought about the Fedor fight.

n00b mma fans in America already got a taste of this phenom, on primetime, and it will only be a matter of time before all the newbie mma fans know who he is.

It's retarded to be a fan of an organization, and not a fan of mma. This shit reminds me of WWE garbage tactics.

ArtV 
9. Pro Wrestling is way better than MMA. 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dana:

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/Graphicnovelstuff/DanaWhitefedor.jpg

For Cindy O

If Dana ever attacks Scott Coker, I'll stop watching all UFC programming.  Scott is good people and good for the sport.  Wish I could say the same for Dana.

Crazy Zimmerman -  I know the OMA scandal hurt this site, but when guys like Dana White start telling people that the UG puts up bogus stories about Fedor being a superstar, well, that's not good.

There is no way he could have been referencing Fedor, if he was that is just crazy and fucking stupid, i thought he was refering more to alot of the strikeforce roster, cause there are a few fighters on their that aren't that good but get talked up a shitload by the UG and made out to be more then they are.

Cant_Land_Head_kicks - 
Crazy Zimmerman -  I know the OMA scandal hurt this site, but when guys like Dana White start telling people that the UG puts up bogus stories about Fedor being a superstar, well, that's not good.

There is no way he could have been referencing Fedor, if he was that is just crazy and fucking stupid, i thought he was refering more to alot of the strikeforce roster, cause there are a few fighters on their that aren't that good but get talked up a shitload by the UG and made out to be more then they are.

like who?
werdum (13-4, and just won the adcc)
miller (22-7)
shields (24-4)
mousasi (27-2)
fedor (31-1-1)

sokoudjou for a "can" (if you can even consider him one lol) is better than many fighters i have seen in the ufc

These are all top level fighters, all on one card, and in mousasi's and fedor's cases: superstars.

How many times do we see UFC cards with unknown lay and pray fighters, many of them with under or just .500 records?

Dana White is just trying to protect his product which is understandable, but to call that Strikeforce card "weak" is complete BS. It was an excellent card. Better than most UFC events I have seen this year, and it was FREE

groundfighter2000 -  

VTFU!!!

And CindyO. It's the thought that counts. Thanks. That might very well be my first VTFU.

I just noticed the Ice Cream Emperor Fedor(tm) in the corner. Sir... If I could vote you up twice in one day, i would...

So Dana just outed MMA.tv to people who don't know about it. Smart, real smart. Dana gives Fedor a ton of press.

HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT WATCH YOU DOESN'T make you the best fighter. NO 4-1 FIGHTER IS RANKED ABOVE FEDOR PERRRRIOD....
My point is rating do not prove how good your skill is.

MoreThanUFC -  If Dana ever attacks Scott Coker, I'll stop watching all UFC programming. 

Why do you watch the UFC now? Thanks.

Cindy

KyleJohnson - 
groundfighter2000 -  

VTFU!!!

And CindyO. It's the thought that counts. Thanks. That might very well be my first VTFU.

LOL! Just so you know, I sent your post to DW and he LMAO! He knew exactly what you were referencing=)

Cindy

Shouldn't it be LHAO?

Strikefore ratings update 11.46 million viewers

(3) [25] by Redneck

TapouT Radio, Token Aussie

At least he can laugh at himself after making comments like these. I imagine he's trying his best to keep a straight face when making statements like this, then as soon as he's behind the curtain, he bursts into uncontrollable laughter.

i would be shocked to hear truth out of danas mouth and i would be shocked to hear a lie come out of fedor.

laqueus - Shouldn't it be LHAO?

Yesssssss! Thanks=)

Cindy

DANA needs to chill the fuck out! We're MMA fans, not just UFC fans... Nuff said bitches...