E-bay Auctions & Deals

We started some auctions at .99 cents and there are still some great deals to be had.  You can check them out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Warrior-One-Martial-Arts-Gear?_rdc=1

Just make sure to check out the "auctions" ones.

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

ttt

You have some good deals like always Keven, I have my eye on a few items.

I need some mats btw

ttt

Where are you guys located?

HAMMER - Where are you guys located?

ttt

Warrior-One Equipment & Apparel
17034 Aurora Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98133
(206) 697-9003

AhYeAh - You have some good deals like always Keven, I have my eye on a few items.

I need some mats btw

Hey AhYeah,

Good luck on the auctions, there are going to be some good deals happening there.

As for mats, I've got about 10 flexirolls in the store, so stop on by sometime!

Keven

www.warrior-one.com 

P.S.  Tell Jorge (or I am there on Saturdays) that we chatted on the UG and that you were told we'd give you an extra 10% off of your purchase :-)

AhYeAh - 
HAMMER - Where are you guys located?

ttt

Warrior-One Equipment & Apparel

17034 Aurora Avenue North

Seattle, WA 98133

(206) 697-9003

We actually just moved the store as of February 1st!  Our new location is in the Wallingford/University District, just 1 block west of I-5.  The exact address is:

Warrior-One Martial Arts Supply

319 NE 45th Street

Seattle, WA  98105

www.warrior-one.com

(206) 697-9003

i need a deal on that gomi shirt.

Saint,

you got it, I'll send you an e-mail, I"m sure we can come up with something :-)

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

just a few more hours left on the e-bay auctions and still some great deals - like Nogi Shorts fro $29.99 and Tapout Repent shorts for $15.50.  Not sure how many people are checking these out, but the odds might be good to get a great deal.

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

ttt

Hey Keven do u have any used mats im on a tight tight budget now that i am a single dad. I want to build a playroom in the garage and part man cave. Do you have any used 10x 20 or puzzle matts?

modern - 
AhYeAh - You have some good deals like always Keven, I have my eye on a few items.

I need some mats btw

Hey AhYeah,

Good luck on the auctions, there are going to be some good deals happening there.

As for mats, I've got about 10 flexirolls in the store, so stop on by sometime!

Keven
www.warrior-one.com 

P.S.  Tell Jorge (or I am there on Saturdays) that we chatted on the UG and that you were told we'd give you an extra 10% off of your purchase :-)

awesome I will swing by 2moro after I come back from the aquarium.