e.paulson shoud be in the ufc

eric should be in the ufc for 185 we would rock.He is not old.

how old is not to old?

he is already proven and no need to make a comeback IMO

I think KKM wants to see him because he's exciting to watch, not because he's not proven.

I think he's done in terms of mma, because he has way too many injuries from old fights. I think he's only interested in sub-grappling or even gi competitions, if he's to compete at all.

I too would love to see him fight again, though.

It's funny how more than 1/2 of this forum was saying how stupid Shammy was for training with Paulson...

i wonder will Ken become or is Ken a member of CSW?

Everybody that has done jkd has heard of eric or trained with him.I was hearing about erik way back before the ufc started he was working with yuri.

Everybody that has done jkd has heard of eric or trained with him.I was hearing about erik way back before the ufc started he was working with yuri.

Erik hasn't fought since 2000. I don't think he should be in the UFC for his first fights back (assuming that he is actually coming back).

"more than 1/2 of this forum was saying how stupid Shammy was for training with Paulson"

lol. I think the people criticizing Shamrock's choice in picking Erik was in the minority. You're sorely mistaken.

you must have missed all the posts where people were saying he needed to train with Jiu Jitsu players to negate Kimo's BJJ black belt... Ken was critized heavly for training with a "catch wrestler."

I am by no means agreeing with those opinions, I am just pointing them out... now the forum is riddled with "Paulson, best coach EVA!" threads...

Erik Paulson is very good.

Gary Hughes

Paulson is awesome, I've always been a fan. Anyone know if the Paulson/Hume fight is up on the web somewhere? I've seen clips of it, but have wanted to see the whole thing for years. Thanks!

Jeff

Erik was SO AHEAD of his time when he fought for shooto!

Shame he's had so many serious injuries over the years

Paulson is the man and a great guy.

I've been to many of Paulson's seminars, and he's an excellent coach and fighter. Like several stated before, Hume vs Paulson is a classic battle. I also liked his role in Bloodsport III.

TTT I saw the hume fight it was great so was the paul jones fight the boxer would have gotten killed if it wasn't for the hair thing.And it would have been agreat match him versus renzo gracie.

he fought MMA a bit. He didnt do too well. I think he excels as a coach but maybe isnt as sweet as an athlete...

Erik is an outstanding guy, as well as a great coach
and fighter. He can make you laugh so hard you'll
tap.