EA Sports UFC: Fightplay interviews Brian Hayes

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=idaqwuFyu3Y
Hey UGers! Im back home. I was introduced to the UG-forums bout 5 years ago by Kirik. Sadly I couldnt login to my old account (Keyvan_at_Fightplay), cant remember login-info. So, I brushed things off and payed up for a new account!

But to the main topic: I have interviewed Brian Hayes, Creative Director of EA Sports UFC. In a long detailed interview, we have spoken about all kind of things you can imagine. Lot of info and for your comfort its all in one place. I have been allowed to use all visual promotional material from EA Sports UFC, which means you can sit back and enjoy all the fantastic visuals from the game while listening to the interview.

Its 50 minutes of talk for the hardcore UFC and gaming fans, so sit back, relax and enjoy and have a good one! And hi again Kirik! :-)

PS: If an admin could help me merge my old account with the new account, I would be forever grateful. If not possible, no biggie. I would just loooove to have my join date of 2009 back! ;-)

Mail info: keyvan@fightplay.tv

Thanks man! Vu for the video and welcome to the ug!

Se7enout - 

Thanks man! Vu for the video and welcome to the ug!

Thank you for the VU! Glad you liked the interview!

VU for you as well!

ttt

Sloppy Single Leg - Listened to the whole interview and that was awesome man, keep the videos coming. Will VU tomorrow.

Im glad you took time and listened! Tnx for the kudos. Im planning to be much more frequent. You got my VU!

Kirik - 

ttt

Tnx for the ttt bro. :-)

Ttt...about to watch the vid now Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Really excited to see how well the face uploading works, also the online aspect of the game sounds sweet! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Mulletron5000, TheFlyingGentlemen and Gardnerd705 for keeping the thread alive. Voted up.

ttt :-)

Keyvan Fightplaytv -

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=idaqwuFyu3Y
Hey UGers! Im back home. I was introduced to the UG-forums bout 5 years ago by Kirik. Sadly I couldnt login to my old account (Keyvan_at_Fightplay), cant remember login-info. So, I brushed things off and payed up for a new account!

But to the main topic: I have interviewed Brian Hayes, Creative Director of EA Sports UFC. In a long detailed interview, we have spoken about all kind of things you can imagine. Lot of info and for your comfort its all in one place. I have been allowed to use all visual promotional material from EA Sports UFC, which means you can sit back and enjoy all the fantastic visuals from the game while listening to the interview.

Its 50 minutes of talk for the hardcore UFC and gaming fans, so sit back, relax and enjoy and have a good one! And hi again Kirik! :-)

PS: If an admin could help me merge my old account with the new account, I would be forever grateful. If not possible, no biggie. I would just loooove to have my join date of 2009 back! ;-)

Mail info: keyvan@fightplay.tv

In for later viewing and voted up Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Sloppy Single Leg, FatFrenchFry and Mayhem13: thank you for all the support guys. Voted up!

Lets bring this bad boy TTT. :-)

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Tnx fellas! Voted up! 

I am ready to get my hands on this game. Hurry the hell up June!! Phone Post 3.0

Toiletclogger - I am ready to get my hands on this game. Hurry the hell up June!! Phone Post 3.0
Me too, cant wait!

Awesome vid btw OP Phone Post 3.0

BigfootsChin - 
Toiletclogger - I am ready to get my hands on this game. Hurry the hell up June!! Phone Post 3.0
Me too, cant wait!

Awesome vid btw OP Phone Post 3.0

Tnx man. Cant wait either. Our crew had a blast trying the game at EA offices in Sweden. Its one wild quality game.