EA UFC 4 Cover and tutorial fight suggestions

cripplersc -

Lmao this is the amazing.

Undisputed 3 was better and sways in the new one don't feel the same. I have played EA UFC 3  2 , EA MMA , and Undisputed 3 within the last year and undisputed 3 is easily the most satisfying . Best thing I can say for EA UFC 3 is that you can strike and move . I really enjoyed it when it first came out, but I can't really enjoy it these days .

cripplersc -

Why the hell was Randy showing that chick his ass ? Lol

WhereIsGoranReljic -

Undisputed 3 was better and sways in the new one don't feel the same. I have played EA UFC 3  2 , EA MMA , and Undisputed 3 within the last year and undisputed 3 is easily the most satisfying . Best thing I can say for EA UFC 3 is that you can strike and move . I really enjoyed it when it first came out, but I can't really enjoy it these days .

The sways are definitely different. When it came out though, they were exactly the same. The patched it, and added a "minor sways" if you lightly move the stick, and "major sways" with full stick move.

I always seemed to KO guys online with uppercuts when they swayed too much. Never failed.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

The sways are definitely different. When it came out though, they were exactly the same. The patched it, and added a "minor sways" if you lightly move the stick, and "major sways" with full stick move.

I played it on release and it wasnt the same . Maybe the input button was but the function and strikes that followed were never the same . Undisputed 3 is better in every way besides being able to move and strike on ea ufc 3 and  the actual fighter roster

WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I played it on release and it wasnt the same . Maybe the input button was but the function and strikes that followed were never the same . Undisputed 3 is better in every way besides being able to move and strike on ea ufc 3 and  the actual fighter roster

You're in a vast minority thinking the striking game was superior in Undisputed 3.  The ground game?  I would agree in most regards, though I think UFC 3 tightened up a few of the ground mechanics while falling short in others.  I prefered the ground game in Undisputed 3 over UFC 3 as you could sway on the ground and I liked how transitions were much smoother in my opinion.  But striking?  I cant think of a single thing other than being able to sprint and throw different strikes while sprinting.

TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

You're in a vast minority thinking the striking game was superior in Undisputed 3.  The ground game?  I would agree in most regards, though I think UFC 3 tightened up a few of the ground mechanics while falling short in others.  I prefered the ground game in Undisputed 3 over UFC 3 as you could sway on the ground and I liked how transitions were much smoother in my opinion.  But striking?  I cant think of a single thing other than being able to sprint and throw different strikes while sprinting.

You could actually dot people up for one. Using jabs and straights felt more like boxing than the animation activation of EA UFC 3 . Have you played it recently ? Not trying to be defensive , just curious. I find it much more enjoyable , EA UFC just feels like I am pressing a button and activating a slow animation . 

I will say when the demo or beta was first released and granted a CAF for UT to use for the demo , it felt way better. Since the a lot has changed and I have gone from enjoying it very much to disliking it and wishing THQ was around .

The things better about EA UFC 3 in my opinion are the graphica , and roster I guess. I am better at the EA games than UNDISPUTED 3 but they are worse in my opinion .

WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

You could actually dot people up for one. Using jabs and straights felt more like boxing than the animation activation of EA UFC 3 . Have you played it recently ? Not trying to be defensive , just curious. I find it much more enjoyable , EA UFC just feels like I am pressing a button and activating a slow animation . 

I will say when the demo or beta was first released and granted a CAF for UT to use for the demo , it felt way better. Since the a lot has changed and I have gone from enjoying it very much to disliking it and wishing THQ was around .

The things better about EA UFC 3 in my opinion are the graphica , and roster I guess. I am better at the EA games than UNDISPUTED 3 but they are worse in my opinion .

Yeah I play it almost daily and dot people up with jabs and straights all the time.  At WW and MW I pick Nick Diaz and I always try to mimic the actual fighter that I pick.  Its the entire strategy when picking him.  Or Conor.  Or Nate. And many others.  I don't get 'animation activation' as you can jab from any sway, on the move, cancel the jab with a block,  sway, or lunge, and so much more...

As the damage accumulates, jabs get more devastating and have more stopping power.

TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

Yeah I play it almost daily and dot people up with jabs and straights all the time.  At WW and MW I pick Nick Diaz and I always try to mimic the actual fighter that I pick.  Its the entire strategy when picking him.  Or Conor.  Or Nate. And many others.  I don't get 'animation activation' as you can jab from any sway, on the move, cancel the jab with a block,  sway, or lunge, and so much more...

As the damage accumulates, jabs get more devastating and have more stopping power.

I meant have you playwd undisputed 3. I just mean the gameplay in general . Just feels like a bunch of sluggish animations to me similar to nba 2k . No , you cant dot people up on EA ufc just jabbing them will end with a KO from a jab. It just feels off to me but to each their own. 

TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I jab the fuck out of everyone an always use my swaying ,An I try to emulate how the fighters fight in real life.

i just make sure there is good distance between me an my opponent if I'm Diaz an I'm flexing.. learnt the hard way to many times haha it's all over!!

WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I meant have you playwd undisputed 3. I just mean the gameplay in general . Just feels like a bunch of sluggish animations to me similar to nba 2k . No , you cant dot people up on EA ufc just jabbing them will end with a KO from a jab. It just feels off to me but to each their own. 

What do you mean by dot people up with jabs?

You mean you can keep jabbing and never end the fight?  Is that what you mean by dot people up?  That is a negative against Undisputed 3, not a benefit.  So if I throw only jabs and hit my opponent 750 times in the face in a 5 round fight, its more realistic if my opponent can stay standing?

You still have to do a fight ending amount of damage to someones face before a jab will KO them in UFC 3.   And you will almost never KO someone with a jab unless they are moving forward when you land it.

And yeah I played quite a bit of Undisputed 3 from when it had been released all the way past the last update in 2012 when the game never changed again.

TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

You mean you can keep jabbing and never end the fight?  Is that what you mean by dot people up?  That is a negative against Undisputed 3, not a benefit.  So if I throw only jabs and hit my opponent 750 times in the face in a 5 round fight, its more realistic if my opponent can stay standing?

You still have to do a fight ending amount of damage to someones face before a jab will KO them in UFC 3.   And you will almost never KO someone with a jab unless they are moving forward when you land it.

And yeah I played quite a bit of Undisputed 3 from when it had been released all the way past the last update in 2012 when the game never changed again.

You can finish the fight with jabs but not so early.  I prefer that style of boxing them up,  ground/clinch exchanges being much quicker which actually adds to the stand up because it isn't being interrupted by some weird ground game system . On EA UFC 3 I was consistently finishing fights with jags by accident.  I would throw a combo and before getting to the second strike a jab would KO them . It is silly in my opinion . 

Not hating on anyone who prefers one over the other but in my opinion undisputed does more things better than EA. 

WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
TheVandalz -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

You can finish the fight with jabs but not so early.  I prefer that style of boxing them up,  ground/clinch exchanges being much quicker which actually adds to the stand up because it isn't being interrupted by some weird ground game system . On EA UFC 3 I was consistently finishing fights with jags by accident.  I would throw a combo and before getting to the second strike a jab would KO them . It is silly in my opinion . 

Not hating on anyone who prefers one over the other but in my opinion undisputed does more things better than EA. 

In my thousands of matches online against people of equal or better skill I have ended very few fights with jabs and only when I am being an asshole and refusing to end the fight intentionally to embarass my opponent (which is my favorite thing in the world).  That means I went a few rounds of beating the living shit out of them in positions you cannot end the fight from (like top control but not postured up) or backing off and letting them recover every time I rock them while I taunt endlessly.

There have been very unbalanced patches in the past but they get quickly sorted at a pace faster than any previous MMA game had received updates.