Eagle FC 47 official discussion thread (6 pm ET)

MMA Underground is on scene and reporting live from Friday’s Eagle FC 47 event, and you can get live results results right here beginning at 6 p.m. ET. Eagle FC 47 takes place at FLXcast Arena.

The card streams in its entirety on the FLXcast app.

In the main event, former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos (21-9) takes on fellow UFC vet Yorgan De Castro (8-3). Meanwhile, in the co-main event, former training partners collide in a light heavyweight matchup with Hector Lombard (34-10-1) vs. Thiago Silva (21-9).

Check out our official results on the front page beginning at approximately 6 p.m. ET.

1 Like

We do this for Eagle FC but not Bellator?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

8 Likes

Eagle FC 47? Khabib can count to potato.

knowledge russians GIF

Can’t wait for the next weeks Khabib FC 1000!

5 Likes

Eagle FC 47??? How did I miss the last 45?

3 Likes

One Eagle FC fight = one Eagle FC event?

Is da Ruski logika.

Don’t ask, lol

1 Like

Insert record joke here

How could one watch this? I’m not sure about the app they want you to sub to.

Eaglefc rules and totally free… Shit rules!

Setting up cageside here for tonight’s card. First one I’ve attended. Looking forward to it. Hoping to get a few more minutes with Khabib after the show, as well. Fingers crossed!!

7 Likes

Getting started shortly!

3 Likes

It’s free on all the app stores. You have to give an email address, but that’s it.

3 Likes

I watched the first one on the app. There are no hidden charges or anything. I was pretty impressed. The production value was excellent, but best of all … the pacing. There was very, very little wasted time between fights.

1 Like

Looking forward to JDS’s first fight outside the UFC since Bush was President

1 Like

Was just talking to my old co-worker Danny Segura about that. He’s been at all 3 events here, and that’s what stands out to him.

Even now, show isn’t live, and fighters are already in the cage.

2 Likes

Alright,I’m dialed in.

I think I hear Cyrus Fees.

Yeah,Cyrus,Chael & Henry.

Yeah, not seeing Kamaru Usman. Maybe he’s main card only? Was here yesterday.

Not sure John,I don’t watch this promotion alot & have no idea.

Damn,that place is empty right now.