Eagle FC 47 official discussion thread (6 pm ET)

Chael says on the pbp he sees it 2 Rounds to 1 for Bunch

All 3 Judges go 29-28 Alic

Chael says…“That was the Right Call…” LOL

1 Like

Idk how they could have scored it any other way other then 29-28.

They seem to be sucking the wrestling cock a bit to much

1 Like

LOLOLOL. Whuuuuuut?

It’s Cejudo and I think it is kind of funny and endearing he calls him Uncle Chael lol

1 Like

Still a good fight.

That first fight that guy’s eye was a fucking mess

From everything Ive heard Thiago is a legit psychopath in training

He admitted he could have been off for Round 1 and Cejudo saw it the other way but it is funny how he calls it 2-1 for one guy and the other guys wins… and he goes ok that was the right call lol

We’re 53 minutes in, and the third fight is walking despite one decision already. Love this.

2 Likes

That was what I was referring to about the pacing. It’s refreshing not to have all the career reviews and promos between fights. Some are no doubt necessary are relevant but the last ESPN+ card … the first fight began 41 minutes after it went live.

1 Like

Great league man… Shit rules and free

I think I can guess the answer to this but… there are no WMMA Fights in EagleFC right?

I already know Khabib’s thoughts on Ring Girls lol

I think at their first press conference, he said he felt the divisions weren’t deep enough yet to include them, if I remember right.

1 Like

Got it thanks for the reply

ATT > Sanford. Hooft is a bad MMA striking coach

Man, heartbreaker there for Soriano, but I think the judges got it right (well, 2 of them, at least).

He’s had some rough luck in his career with those UFC runs too against some top competition. No softballs.

1 Like

Coming out to Metallica.

Wait Giant Silva was fighting???

1 Like

Which song I missed it?