Ed Soares Vs. Anderson Silva

"I hespect all opponents Dana White and UFC give me. I fight Chael again no problem. I fight Weidman or Jon Jones no problem."

"Ummm....what Anderson's trying to say, is that he doesn't think that Chris Weidman is worthy, would rather fight GSP or Cung Le and will never fight Jon Jones...yeah. That's what he said, see..."

Meanwhile, at a press conference.......

"Yes, this question is for Anderson. Anderson, is it true that you're ducking Chris Weidman, Jon Jones, and picking your own matchups?"

"Yes, this is for Anderson. Is it true that you've requested a proverbial King's Ransom from the UFC as a prerequisite for fighting Jon Bones Jones?"

"What....no, I not say.."

"Ummm...No comments, Ariel. And Mauro, that amount that Anderson would like is.....1 billion dollars, roughly half of the UFC's net worth..."

"Fuckin' SHITBALLS...."

I've seen Garlfield comics funnier than this.

Lol

The pics of Ed are gold Phone Post

DanteHec - The pics of Ed are gold Phone Post

this lol Phone Post

Soares is a terrible spokesperson for Silva. He doesn't know when to not talk and he remains quiet when it's time for damage control.

He's the reason everyone thought he was scared of Vitor, Sonnen and now Weidman. He sucks. Silva should fire him, it's 9ine who gave him all those recent gigs/sponsors.

dhughes - 
Dr Gonzo - I've seen Garlfield comics funnier than this.

Looks like someone ate a bowl of bitchflakes for breakfast, turd sandwiches for lunch, and mud flapjacks for dinner.

Bitchflakes have been discontinued along with Boo-berry cereal. Also me giving a fuck what you think.

Don_Dada - 
DanteHec - The pics of Ed are gold Phone Post

this lol Phone Post

Thanks guys!

Dr Gonzo - I've seen Garlfield comics funnier than this.

I laughed at this more than the ops post. Phone Post

pulls out dick and waves it around Phone Post

^^^^ those deal with it glasses are hilarious. Phone Post