Eddie Alvarez suffers concussion, out vs Chandler

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/10/5702972/eddie-alvarez-suffers-concussion-out-of-bellator-120 Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't going to beat Chandler. Phone Post 3.0

Oh man. Wonder will the ppv go on Phone Post 3.0

Tito Rampage 11

Ppv is officially dead Phone Post 3.0

Bellator is cursed Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -

Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Wonder if he really suffered one or is he buttfucking bellator for buttfucking him and his career, plus he may have felt the ppv buys would be low which obviously means less money in his pocket. Phone Post 3.0

The sooner he fights, the sooner he is a free agent. Doubt he is eager to prolong his Bellator stay.

Bjorn is probably flipping desks and asking the gods why Phone Post 3.0

Eddie should just let them do all the promotion and time on events and get a 'concussion' the week before every time until they release him lol Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Wonder if he really suffered one or is he buttfucking bellator for buttfucking him and his career, plus he may have felt the ppv buys would be low which obviously means less money in his pocket. Phone Post 3.0
He's gonna have to fight again... on Bellator PPV as.... how do you think this works Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0

I knew this would happen, I even called it like 3 months ago... Phone Post 3.0

orcus - The sooner he fights, the sooner he is a free agent. Doubt he is eager to prolong his Bellator stay.
This. People on this forum are not too bright at times Phone Post 3.0

This. Sucks. D*ck.

Daaaaamn.... Too bad for bellator. Hope eddie can get his last fight soon so he can get to the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Wonder if he really suffered one or is he buttfucking bellator for buttfucking him and his career, plus he may have felt the ppv buys would be low which obviously means less money in his pocket. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure that's something that they would have verified and not just take his word for it. Phone Post 3.0

I love the irony here. Bellator didn't think this fight was big enough to sell a ppv before so they put it on Spike. Now they're going to have to cancel a ppv again because they did believe in the selling power of Chandler vs Alvarez. Phone Post 3.0