Eddie Alverez???

Why hasn't the UFC signed him yet? Or will they let him get away like Gil Melendez?

ttt

Kid has some fast, powerful hands.

He seems small for 170 though. I know he is undefeated there, but I think he'd get overpowered by big 170 pounders like GSP, Hughes, Koscheck, Diego.

ummmm.  if that's the case you do realize the UFC has a 155lb class right?

i've heard him say he's happy being a small welter and doesn't plan to drop anytime soon

because it would be a pay cut

"i've heard him say he's happy being a small welter and doesn't plan to drop anytime soon"

See this very well IrishLew.

Since you started a thread about him, I assumed you knew about Alvarez. Given your poor attempt at being a smart ass reply though, I see I was mistaken.

It doesn't take much effort to be polite on the internet. Please try a little harder, and make our forum a better place.

Alvarez is with Bodog and I don't think the UFC would be willing to pay the price neccesary to steal him away.

"i've heard him say he's happy being a small welter and doesn't plan to drop anytime soon"

See this very well IrishLew.

Since you started a thread about him, I assumed you knew about Alvarez. Given your poor attempt at being a smart ass reply though, I see I was mistaken.

It doesn't take much effort to be polite on the internet. Please try a little harder, and make our forum a better place. "

i wasn't being a smart ass, and no i don't know Alverez i just think he's good.

"Alvarez is with Bodog and I don't think the UFC would be willing to pay the price neccesary to steal him away."

Coming from someone who would know, i got my answer...thanks goat.

p.s I'm still mad at you for beating up Wisneiwski, but the neck beard helped the pain.

It doesn't take much effort to be polite on the internet. Please try a little harder, and make our forum a better place. "

Get a blue name and then come talk about this place...mudscum.

ttt