Eddie Bravo and Royce Gracie (pics)

Hahah Phone Post 3.0

Rumor is he and Eddie joined up with Nick and Nate and they all went to a Rolling Stones reunion concert.  Things got a little crazy.

Wait, is this the reason why Royce started shit with Eddie at Matamoris?? Phone Post 3.0

Eddie's been away from the gi for so long that he doesn't realize Royce's chin is blocking that choke. 

Real hypocritical of Royce when there is proof that he smokes weed Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - Real hypocritical of Royce when there is proof that he smokes weed Phone Post 3.0

He never inhaled.

typical dishespectful heefer smoker

Renato must have been out winning his 27 mundial championships while these pictures happened.

Damn that's funny. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO
Are those old pictures?

Karl Olsson - LMAO
Are those old pictures?

Originally posted in 2009...

Hahaha in 2009 this wasn't even a full 2 page thread... Now it will end up causing an even bigger feud, bjpenn.com will write a breaking article on it and the UG BLOG will misquote the fuck out of it. Phone Post 3.0

Tru Technique - 
Karl Olsson - LMAO
Are those old pictures?

Originally posted in 2009...

lol that makes it even more fun :)

Seats Taken - Hahaha in 2009 this wasn't even a full 2 page thread... Now it will end up causing an even bigger feud, bjpenn.com will write a breaking article on it and the UG BLOG will misquote the fuck out of it. Phone Post 3.0
It's uncanny how many good posters have October join dates.

I'm not bullshitting. Watch for it and you'll see...weird shit. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome pics Phone Post 3.0

Need to see a shot of Royce puking at the end if the night while Eddy asks why no hespect for his family. Phone Post 3.0

I would have figured Royce for an ass man myself.

Maybe this is what Royce was referring to when he said Bravo had disrespected the Gracies in the past, lol.