Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie 2 ???

It's looking like it's not gonna happen.  Royler told Tatame magazine that he didn't like the way ADCC handled the negotiations and then instead offered to fight Eddie Bravo in an MMA match in Brazil....something like that.  Anyways, here is the link. http://www.tatame.com/2011/07/13/Royler-wont-fight-Bravo-at-ADCC-and-challenged-him-to-a-MMA-fight

It's a shame.  It would have been an epic rematch.

CayleeAnthony'sMemoryLivesOn - It will happen on the same card as Fedor-Couture, PBF-Pacman, and Mirko-Nog II.

Anderson-GSP was the facebook prelims.  Dana really took care of us off for the UFC 97 fiasco!  Thanks Dana!

CayleeAnthony'sMemoryLivesOn - It will happen on the same card as Fedor-Couture, PBF-Pacman, and Mirko-Nog II.

This Phone Post

john kirby do - Royler pulled an epic tuck against Eddie, then again Eddie pulled a nice one himself on Veira, evidently it's a tuck tuck world

We all know Leozinho would destroy him, so there's no point even seeing it. Really can't call it tucking when it's not an interesting match and Eddie has repeatedly said he would only come out of retirement to face Royler.

We all know Royler vs Eddie in MMA would turn into a shitty stand-up fight. No one wants to see that!

IT"S STILL REAL TO ME....

I think veira is the guy that destroyed Eddie after the royler match. It was something like 14-2. Phone Post

They want $ to fight... More $ in MMA these days. I really doubt that Eddie would go to Brazil to fight a Brazilian in a cage. They should fight in an even in Cali. More sponsors & $ in a local fight.

The whole thing is ridiculous at this point.

It's a really neat way to tuck.  It's obvious Rolyer doesn't want the match.  I would have more respect if he just said, "I've already been beaten by Eddie, he was better than me that day, I have nothing I need to prove"

Instead, this back and fourth, excuses, and BS posturing makes him look silly.

Eddie and Royler coming out of retirement to do an MMA match in an unkown show in Brazil?  Makes no sense. 

breaking news!!! this just in........

KFC HAS BROUGHT BACK THE DOUBLE DOWN!!!

Sounds to me like Royler backed off like a crawdad,but tried to save face by asking for a MMA fight instead.