EddIIIIIEEEE!!!

thread of the year...

No

Wow!

Wow!

#oldmanandthepool Just got the TKO.. Fuck yeah!

Eddies the lightweight goat. Said it before and I’ll say it again. One of the greatest fighters in history yet so unappreciated.

Wow Conor didn't take his soul

IronWill -

Eddies the lightweight goat. Said it before and I’ll say it again. One of the greatest fighters in history yet so unappreciated.

Sheeet. Mcgregor destroyed him. 

IronWill -

Da fuq? Do you mean literally a goat?  That would be closer to the truth.  Loses to Cerrone, should have los the decision to Giblert, got his soul taken by Conor, and was going to lose to Dustin.  So once again... da fuq?

Always makes it a dogfight.......

Smile 

Dick Niaz -
IronWill -

Da fuq? Do you mean literally a goat?  That would be closer to the truth.  Loses to Cerrone, should have los the decision to Giblert, got his soul taken by Conor, and was going to lose to Dustin.  So once again... da fuq?

Gilbert fucked Eddie up in the first but lost the last 2 round's.
Dick Niaz -
IronWill -

You literally started watching mma in 2014. Lol.

IronWill -
Dick Niaz -
IronWill -

You literally started watching mma in 2014. Lol.

This. 

Going deep in a brutal fight, not too many guys can perform like Eddie. If you let him hang around, he will make you pay.

Great body shots. Tremendous heart

cumprido1 - Going deep in a brutal fight, not too many guys can perform like Eddie. If you let him hang around, he will make you pay.

Well put. Ironic seeing as Justin is this iron willed guy who has been putting people away with that as his standout quality. Eddie just outwilled THAT guy. Incredible performance and an incredible fighter.

IronWill -
cumprido1 - Going deep in a brutal fight, not too many guys can perform like Eddie. If you let him hang around, he will make you pay.

Well put. Ironic seeing as Justin is this iron willed guy who has been putting people away with that as his standout quality. Eddie just outwilled THAT guy. Incredible performance and an incredible fighter.

This all day. Never seen someone keep coming forward after getting there leg destroyed so badly.