Edgar says he will finish Penn

Malvert the Janitor - 
It would be great if BJ came in this tight. Would that require a time machine? Phone Post 3.0

Anyone got the original photo of this?

SRS1513 -
Malvert the Janitor - 
SRS1513 -

I wonder what BJ's diet / training game plan will be. Hasn't he had issues making 155 in the past?

Issues? Can you specify? He's never missed weight in his career. Phone Post 3.0

Not that he's missed weight. but I remember him saying he was staying at 170 for a while due to the 155 cut being too much. I've been wrong before.

Nah. I'm assuming it was just easier than dieting down. I've been wrong before too, though... Phone Post 3.0

If Machida couldn't do it I highly doubt Frankie is going to. Phone Post 3.0

Bj's in shape walking weight is around 165. Judging by that, 145 seems to be the proper weight for him to fight at. That and he has plenty of time to get to 145.

I predict a quick first round ko just like the third Hughes fight. I just know it. Phone Post 3.0

Edgar should actually finish his other fights before he talks about finishing BJ Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
Buck 65 - Considering BJ was 2-3 punches away from being KO'd in the 2nd fight, I believe him. War Frankie!
I don't recall this...it's been a while and I smoked a ton of weed back then, so... Phone Post 3.0

Isn't everyone always potentially 2-3 punches away from being KO'd?

Let the hyping and promoting begin!!!
maybe if frankie dances fast enough...bj will get dizzy and pass out. Phone Post

discodrew - 

If Rory and Diaz didn't finish a out of shape Penn then I highly doubt Frankie will finish a motivated Penn. Phone Post

motivated Penn...surely you jest.

If BJ decides to grapple him Edgar is done Phone Post

I've been screaming this. Mike Dolce for the cut, take camp on the road and go see team alpha male to emulate the pace and wrestling and motivated Penn RNCs Frankie all day. Hopefully he doesn't just sit in Hawaii with his normal camp. Phone Post

BJ fan boys are so delusional. How many times does he have to get beat and retire before you finally shut up? Frankie made such a mockery of him in the 2nd fight that a 3rd fight is literally retarded.

PLEASE talk A LOT of shit Frankie....A LOT of it.

Buck 65 - BJ fan boys are so delusional. How many times does he have to get beat and retire before you finally shut up? Frankie made such a mockery of him in the 2nd fight that a 3rd fight is literally retarded.
Fanboys? Shut up?

Isn't this an MMA forum used for FANS to DISCUSS MMA topics?

If fans shut up, the site would shut down. And then we'd lose esteemed members like yourself... Phone Post 3.0

BJ Brings a ton of fighters and trainers to Hawaii for his camps. Its not just the usual suspects every time.

Frankie is a beast. Arguably top 10 P4P at the moment. I don't think he will finish BJ, but to laugh and say he doesn't have the skill set capable of finishing BJ is ridiculous. Phone Post

tabello -
Malvert the Janitor -
It would be great if BJ came in this tight. Would that require a time machine? Phone Post 3.0

Did you take a picture of an iPad using an iPhone?

No judgement it would just be fucking hilarious if that were the case :) Phone Post

No I did not. It's a Google image. Google it. But yeah, that appears to be the case my dear Watson...

Phone Post 3.0

"Edgar says he will finish Penn"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I hope the new BJ/Frankie fight ends in a close decision, so they can have a rematch.
By then Gray Maynard will have dropped to 145, and he and Frankie can fight. Hmmm... this all seems so familiar.

If frankie finishes bj - I will eat my dick Phone Post 3.0