Edgar says he will finish Penn

SJCOTTON - If frankie finishes bj - I will eat my dick Phone Post 3.0

I am not a religious man, but guess what I am praying for

So tired of hearing the" he'll never want to fight again" tough guy Shit. Phone Post

Buck 65 - Considering BJ was 2-3 punches away from being KO'd in the 2nd fight, I believe him. War Frankie!
Absolute nonsense right there. BJ has never been rocked by Frankie. Take that shit to the bank Phone Post 3.0

Buck 65 - BJ fan boys are so delusional. How many times does he have to get beat and retire before you finally shut up? Frankie made such a mockery of him in the 2nd fight that a 3rd fight is literally retarded.
Mockery? Please. He belonged on dancing with the stars with his performances against BJ. Let me guess, Frankie beat benson too? Phone Post 3.0

He may beat him again but bit a fucking chance he finishes him Phone Post 3.0

Edgar couldn't finish an online survey Phone Post

Nj cutting weight and dieting should handle his conditioning, cutting down from welter is gonna make him quick and if he's motivated it's a fight Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - I thought literally anything besides Anderson being ko'd could happen in the Weidman fight, and I kinda feel like anything but Frankie finnishing bj can happen in this fight.... Phone Post 3.0
Agreed :)

I thought Weidman was going to tap Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
Buck 65 - Considering BJ was 2-3 punches away from being KO'd in the 2nd fight, I believe him. War Frankie!
Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0
Right? I guess everyone who ever fought Tank was only ONE punch away from being finished too. Phone Post 3.0

If Edgar really tries to ko bj, I expect Bj to sleep Edgar. Phone Post 3.0

I'm totally stoked for this fight. I'm surprised BJ took the coaching gig for TUF, he didn't seem to care for it the first time around. If he's motivated to drop to 145 and go through the tough training and diet to cut weight, I think he's taking this pretty seriously. Frankies gonna hit and run and play the points game. Why fix it if it ain't broke? The question is, if BJ has found a strategy to deal with it.

Win or lose I'm just glad to see BJ fight again.

i almost want bj to win a bad judges decision over him

almost

I doubt it. Frankie's not much of a finisher, BJ's chin is very good and his cardio should be as good as it was at 155, maybe better so he's not gonna gas (I heard he's going to work with Mike Doce for this fight).

I like Frankie, but I kind of hope the BJ that wooped on Diego ruthlessly shows up for this one.

guardbr8kr - Not sure why Frankie is giving him another shot, but this could be BJ's last fight.

Bc BJ won the first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Boxercise jab-n-jog is not a finisher's strategy Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
tefoak - 

Edgar couldn't finish an online survey Phone Post

or the bag of chips he ate while taking it

Lol I remember that Phone Post 3.0

Frankie stops BJ in the first. Penn needs to stay retired.

Vote me down -

Frankie stops BJ in the first. Penn needs to stay retired.

I'll eat my own load if this happens. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully, BJ gets his ass kicked so bad he retires and then the sport's worst, most deluded, out of touch with reality fans will finally be gone. Of course, their vaginas will still be weepy and full of sand, but the collective IQ of the sport's fan base will double with them gone. 

WAR EDGAR!!!1