Edgar says he will finish Penn

ausgepicht -

Hopefully, BJ gets his ass kicked so bad he retires and then the sport's worst, most deluded, out of touch with reality fans will finally be gone. Of course, their vaginas will still be weepy and full of sand, but the collective IQ of the sport's fan base will double with them gone. 

WAR EDGAR!!!1

This from such a respected forum member. Thanks for your contribution as always. Phone Post 3.0

I peed Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
Buck 65 - Considering BJ was 2-3 punches away from being KO'd in the 2nd fight, I believe him. War Frankie!
Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0
isn't every fighter 2-3 punches away from being koed? Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - Its definitely possible. Frankie dropped Penn with a huge knee at the end of their last fight. I want BJ to win, I jist hope he doesnt give u0 2 rounds into it like last time Phone Post
BJ was dropped by a strike? Gif please, I've smoked a lot of weed in my life and I do not recall this... Phone Post 3.0

FinestScotch -
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - In a 5 round fight, he will finish bj same way gsp did Phone Post 3.0

? Their first two were 5 rounders

is there a troll angle I'm missing here

Lol better be. Or he's just a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
Buck 65 - Considering BJ was 2-3 punches away from being KO'd in the 2nd fight, I believe him. War Frankie!
Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0
Well, if you think about it, every fighter is 2-3 punches away from being finished. Let's just pretend that's what he meant. Phone Post 3.0

i hate to say it and i will hate to see it but most likely frank wins a 5 round decision like the most recent 1

ausgepicht -

Hopefully, BJ gets his ass kicked so bad he retires and then the sport's worst, most deluded, out of touch with reality fans will finally be gone. Of course, their vaginas will still be weepy and full of sand, but the collective IQ of the sport's fan base will double with them gone. 

WAR EDGAR!!!1

Its okay buddy...let it all out Phone Post

Hey ausgepicht, that autographed BJ Penn glove you sent me looked like it had other signatures on it that someone attempted to rub off. Who did they belong to? And why does it look like someone tried to clean them off?

Thanks again for that, buddy. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Hey ausgepicht, that autographed BJ Penn glove you sent me looked like it had other signatures on it that someone attempted to rub off. Who did they belong to? And why does it look like someone tried to clean them off?

Nah, my daughter when she was like 4 asked me why there was someone's name on it. I told her a famous fighter autographed it. So without me knowing she tried to "autograph" it. I made the best attempt I could to clean her scribbles without ruining BJ's signature.

ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - Hey ausgepicht, that autographed BJ Penn glove you sent me looked like it had other signatures on it that someone attempted to rub off. Who did they belong to? And why does it look like someone tried to clean them off?

Nah, my daughter when she was like 4 asked me why there was someone's name on it. I told her a famous fighter autographed it. So without me knowing she tried to "autograph" it. I made the best attempt I could to clean her scribbles without ruining BJ's signature.

Haha!

Increases the value, IMO! Thanks again brother! Phone Post 3.0

That Frankie's a funny guy.

pennviachoke - 

Where's my goddamned glove at??? Phone Post

I'll rummage through my attic. Does it have to be Penn? I have a few boxes of memorabilia. I'll see what I can part with. I know I have a few programs signed by BJ somewhere. He signed a few...somewhere in the UFC 30s-40s.  Who else do you like?

Kazp306 - Its definitely possible. Frankie dropped Penn with a huge knee at the end of their last fight. I want BJ to win, I jist hope he doesnt give u0 2 rounds into it like last time Phone Post
Everyone know BJ had never been dropped son. Maybe BJ was just pulling a dance move to go along with Frankie's jitterbug. Phone Post 3.0