Edgar should seriously be gunning for TJ

That would be good, I bet he takes tj Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo - Edgar is truly one of the goats. How many fighters win the belt in a weight class when the could easily fight 2 weight classes lower?

He was also never truly outclassed all his losses except for the Maynard one were very close decisions.

I think 135 is the point where it stops being easy so easy but he could def make it

Damaynevent -
luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 
CurtisTheConqueror - He's not beating Dillashaw. Phone Post 3.0
Damn.. TJ gained my respect and all, but Frankie is far and away on another level. Come on now.. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie's style relies on speed a lot. He is not faster than TJ.

Plus if the fight is at 135 thats a serious weigh-cut he would have to go through for once, so his cardio will be impacted.

Frankie and TJ probably walk around close to the same weight.

And?
Frankie was having trouble with Cub and Urijah's speed. He for sure would have problems TJ's speed. Oh and good luck taking TJ down. Frankie is better off @145. Phone Post 3.0
Frankie had trouble with Cub's speed? Did we watch the same fight ? Phone Post 3.0

Who says he could make 135 and be in top form?
Frankie should stay 145 especially with his style of taking punishment. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting - I honestly believe he could have the belt @ 135, 145, 155.
He is goat potential. He could win the belt at 145, then go to 135. Be the first to ever win a belt in 3 weight classes. He could always go back to either weight class and win a belt for a second time Phone Post 3.0

Frankie needs to suck it up and cut down. The powers at be don't wanna see him tool McGregor for 5 rounds only to draw 200,000 PPV viewers for his first title defense... I think he makes 135 rather easily and him and TJ would be a good scrap. Plus I hear the ratings for the Chicago event are better than expected so TJ might be a star sooner than anyone expected. Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent -
luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 
Damn.. TJ gained my respect and all, but Frankie is far and away on another level. Come on now.. Phone Post 3.0

Plus if the fight is at 135 thats a serious weigh-cut he would have to go through for once, so his cardio will be impacted.

And?
Frankie was having trouble with Cub and Urijah's speed. He for sure would have problems TJ's speed. Oh and good luck taking TJ down. Frankie is better off @145. Phone Post 3.0
Frankie didn't any trouble with faber or Swanson at all. Where you high? Phone Post 3.0

FullyLoadedFists -
Region Rat -
failure at life -
Me too Phone Post 3.0
He couldn't win the belt at 55 anymore imo. Phone Post 3.0
Nonsense, Frankie would smoke RDA. Phone Post 3.0
I don't man, I'm a huge fan of frankie but at this point I think dos Anjos would back him up on the feet and take him down against the cage. Dos Anjos' speed, power, conditioning and technique is on another level right now. Size isn't everything but dos Anjos is way bigger than frankie Phone Post 3.0

a lot of 55ers are a lot bigger than frankie now

it would be a tough division for him.

i think he could take the 145 belt if given the opportunity.

tj looks unbeatable right now. i can't even believe some of the shit he was doing the other night..
him and frankie would be awesome.

Rock the Gaspare -
Damaynevent -
luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

And?
Frankie had trouble with Cub's speed? Did we watch the same fight ? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Go rewatch that fight. Cub was getting the best of Frankie in the stand-up, that's why Frankie went for the take down to begin with. Cub had no answers for his wrestling and Frankie was happy to live in half guard for the next four and a half rounds because he knew he couldn't strike with Cub. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
Damaynevent -
luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

And?
Frankie didn't any trouble with faber or Swanson at all. Where you high? Phone Post 3.0
Both guys were quicker than Frankie. I know Frankie whooped both their asses. Read what my post said. Frankie was the slower fighter against both Urijah and Cub. He has more tools than both guys so he won the fights pretty convincingly. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
FullyLoadedFists -
Region Rat -
failure at life -
Me too Phone Post 3.0
I don't man, I'm a huge fan of frankie but at this point I think dos Anjos would back him up on the feet and take him down against the cage. Dos Anjos' speed, power, conditioning and technique is on another level right now. Size isn't everything but dos Anjos is way bigger than frankie Phone Post 3.0
Dos Anjos is never replicating that performance against Pettis again. Frankie crushes him. Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent -
failure at life -
Damaynevent -
luctaro -
Omar Comin - 
luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

And?
Both guys were quicker than Frankie. I know Frankie whooped both their asses. Read what my post said. Frankie was the slower fighter against both Urijah and Cub. He has more tools than both guys so he won the fights pretty convincingly. Phone Post 3.0
Neither guy was faster than frankie. Frankie wasn't even trying on those first two takedown attempts against Swanson, he was just feeling him out. Frankie is actually big enough to hold the 145 lbers down.

Faber was reduced to throwing one punch at a time while frankie was throwing 4 and 5 punch combinations. Frankie looked faster to me than either guy Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ Frankie smoking RDA.

Jesus christ Phone Post 3.0

FullyLoadedFists -
failure at life -
FullyLoadedFists -
Region Rat -
failure at life -
Me too Phone Post 3.0
Dos Anjos is never replicating that performance against Pettis again. Frankie crushes him. Phone Post 3.0
Why are you so sure? That was probably the single most impressive performance I've ever seen. He didn't even take a step backwards in 25 min Phone Post 3.0

luctaro - 
SkrapPackRulesAll - 

Idk about the weight cut part. But you hit it with the speed. I am a Frankie Edgar fan, but I don't see him touching TJ's speed and movement on the feet. And TJ is no slouch wrestler so I think its a tough matchup for Edgar

"Oh and good luck taking TJ down. "

I wouldn't think someone who has taken down BJ Penn, Gray Maynard, Benson Henderson, Sean Sherk, and Faber would need too much "luck" taking down TJ Dillashaw.