Edgar wants Aldo in MSG

It was a star-studded event on this brisk February date in New York City. Just blocks away from the famed Madison Square Garden, which hosted its share of historic events, was the 5th Annual Mixed Martial Arts Expo. Many fans, exhibitors, and athletes participated in this massive event. But the questions loomed, “When will Mixed Martial Arts be legalized in New York? “When would the UFC host a historic card at the Garden?”
The longest lines were to meet recently famous, and New York’s own, Uriah Hall. Hall leaped into the MMA scene with a vicious spinning heel kick on Season 17 of the Ultimate Fighter. With a 7-2 Record with most of his wins by knockout, this Queens, New York native casually greeted fans. He stood, smiling as he greeted each and every person on line. His shirt portrayed the famed NYC statue of liberty, with a blindfold, and a message “MMA Banned.” When asked about the legalization of Mixed Martial Arts, Hall stated, “let’s get it done already. I want to fight in the Garden.”
Frankie “The Answer” Edgar, also took a moment to discuss the legality of MMA. Frankie, who just lost a unanimous decision to Jose Aldo, told Bjpenn.com, “I would love to fight in the Garden. It’s crazy that I can train at Renzo Gracie’s academy around the block, but I can’t fight in front of my friends and family in my own backyard.” When asked who he wanted to fight Edgar stated, “ I want Jose Aldo for a title, in Madison Square Garden. “ Fankie Edgar in Toms River New Jersey, just a few miles from New York City; no doubt a title fight featuring Edgar would be a gigantic draw in the Big Apple.
The MMA Expo spanned the weekend and featured other famed New York Mixed Martial Artists such as Chris Wiedman, Matt Serra, Gian Vilante and the legendary Renzo Gracie. The event was a success and the message was clear; legalize the sport. Although the UFC lawyers recently indicated that there was some positive action with regard the cause, MMA fans and athletes seemed skeptic. Until first UFC card is booked in the Garden, they will wait with excited anticipation to see their favorite New Yorkers battle in their own backyard; Madison Square Garden. Phone Post

If they give frankie ANOTHER title shot after a loss that would be disgusting IMO. Phone Post

That bastard wanted the same thing in the thread last night

Wow, Frankie's addiction to rematches has gotten hopelessly out of control.

Why don't you go win a fight first Frankie

Frankie vs barao imo @ 135 Phone Post

Stackdoe - That bastard wanted the same thing in the thread last night

Yeah I saw that fight after I posted this. Mods do your thing. Phone Post