Edwards speaks out on knife violence in hometown

Gareth80 -
Erik Apple -
Dragunov -

I’m in Birmingham and have met Leon and his former training partners. It is a problem but not an uncommon one sadly. I have old school friends doing life sentences too. To be clear though, it’s a chosen path by the misguided.

Thankfully Leon found a home with some great people at a young age, the likes of Vaughan Lee, who is one of the most humble, honourable people you’ll meet.

Is most of the knife violence coming from born Brits or immigrants?

Most knife crime in the UK is from UK born kids.

White or ... ?

pidgey -
Gareth80 -
Erik Apple -
Dragunov -

I’m in Birmingham and have met Leon and his former training partners. It is a problem but not an uncommon one sadly. I have old school friends doing life sentences too. To be clear though, it’s a chosen path by the misguided.

Thankfully Leon found a home with some great people at a young age, the likes of Vaughan Lee, who is one of the most humble, honourable people you’ll meet.

Most knife crime in the UK is from UK born kids.

White or ... ?

Both. However, vast amounts of the knife crimes in London / Birmingham will be predominantly black areas if I’m honest. 

1 Like
Ministry of Truth -
GoldbergsAdderall - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Dragunov - 

He must have because Mas proved that he was not about that street life.

Lol I remember the interview after that where Hardy said the hands behind the back is an old street move and leon didn’t seem to get it. Dudes full of shit.

If you’re capable of critical thinking you might actually be able to come up with a multitude of different possibilities other than “Dudes full of shit”, simply because he might not have encountered it before or even understood Dan’s point at that moment.

Yikes excuse me Mr. Edwards but yeah your son is doing what a lot of fighters do and pretend they “came up hood”. Leon was lucky I guess and made a choice like Ortega.

1 Like
Malvert the Janitor -

Stupid Brits can’t even gang bang the right way.

What is there, a no guns policy? In the US that’s called “half-steppin’” aka “getting caught slippin”. 

Three or four stabbings? That’s a Sunday morning brunch in Chicago. 

Sounds like these British gangsters are lacking commitment, if you ask me. They fight like inmates and inmates only fight like that because they can’t get fucking guns! 

Almost every inner city American kid carries a knife. Most of them out of fear...they simple don’t want to be helpless is they get attacked at the park or on the way to school. Most of them never ever use them. That’s because, if they wanted to actually hurt someone, THEY’D GET A FUCKING GUN!! 

The knife is entry level self protection at best. These gangs sound like Soches and Greasers. 

#thread

1 Like
Dragunov -
Erik Apple -
Dragunov -

Yes, mostly British I believe. Poor kids from the ‘estates’ (our version of the housing projects). Imagine what the rougher parts of Chicago or Baltimore would be like if it was much harder to get a gun and you’ll get a good idea. Some of it is drugs related, some just territorial bullshit.

Understood

HELWIG -

British cops have to fight criminals with random improvised objects cause theyre too afraid to have guns

I would rather have a police force like ours than like yours.

SonnendbySilva - 
HELWIG -

British cops have to fight criminals with random improvised objects cause theyre too afraid to have guns

That’s why you’re a nation of pussies.

RenatoCocopreta -
SonnendbySilva - 
HELWIG -

Lol coming from the nation of fatties 

They should have Knife free zones...

RenatoCocopreta -
SonnendbySilva - 
HELWIG -

The fact our police don’t have guns has nothing to do with why we are all pussies 

SonnendbySilva -
HELWIG -

Righty right! We’s gots the best Bobby’s we do we dove. Oi that’s reminds me fellow subject, ‘Ave you bin’d your knoifs? And Is your Television loiscense up to date? I’d ‘ate tah ‘Ave to call the report hotline..maybe it’s best they come in ya flat an ‘ave a look around yeah?

1 Like
The knife is entry level self protection at best

Ever heard of fists, feet, elbows and knees? That’s how honorable men fight. I’d put those thugs in cells with Muay Thai, Lethwei or Krav Maga practitioners and see if they last five minutes.

Diesel67 -
The knife is entry level self protection at best

Ever heard of fists, feet, elbows and knees? That’s how honorable men fight. I’d put those thugs in cells with Muay Thai, Lethwei or Krav Maga practitioners and see if they last five minutes.

Ever heard of bullets? 

1 Like
SonnendbySilva - 
RenatoCocopreta -
SonnendbySilva - 
HELWIG -

The fact our police don’t have guns has nothing to do with why we are all pussies 

Ok, maybe its a coincidence that you’re pussies and that your cops dont carry guns, valid point.

RenatoCocopreta -
SonnendbySilva - 
RenatoCocopreta -
SonnendbySilva - 
HELWIG -

Ok, maybe its a coincidence that you’re pussies and that your cops dont carry guns, valid point.

Correct 

Taylor27 -

I’ve seen the video, it’s truly shocking. 

arc123 -
Taylor27 -

I’ve seen the video, it’s truly shocking. 

Video of what Leon’s talking about?

Yeh, shows the kid getting stabbed and then another video of paramedics doing cpr