EFRAIN RUIZ IS BLACK BELT NOW!!!!

I AM VERY PROUD TO MAKE EFRAIN RUIZ "EL LOBO" FROM FFA-MIAMI MY FIRST BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU BACK BELT.  HE IS A "A+" CLASS  INSTRUCTOR AND A VERY CLOSE  FRIEND OF MINE.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY FRIEND WITH YOUR NEW BELT AND REMEMBER MY  HEART IS ALWAYS WITH YOU INSIDE THE MATS .  WHEN YOU WIN OR LOSE ...YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST IN MY EYES AND ALWAYS MAKE ME VERY  PROUD!!!!!!

RICARDO TEIXEIRA     F.F.A.-BOCA RATON-JUPITER

Congrats..

Congratulations Efrain!

Awsome news! Congrats to both student and proud instructor.

buddie

Efrain is a good guy. Congrats to him.

TTT

Well deserved,congratulations.

congrats efrain, you have worked hard for it.

Congratulations Efrain, we are all very proud of you! This makes you the first FFA-Miami black belt!

TTT

Congrats Efrain hope to see you on a Sopreme card soon!

For the past year Efrain has been my main training partner. I can attest to his skills and technical ability and also to his passion and desire to constantly improve. I am proud to be teamates with Efrain and see him achieve a goal he has persued for well over a decade.

Congrats to Efrain and it is very well deserved. Wear it with pride!

ttt

I am very proud to be an FFA member. I have trained with Efrain since the extreme days. He is a great instructor. Way to go Efrain. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT congrats man..

ttt for Efrain. Congratulations to one of the best instructors in Florida.

Also, to Ricardo. I am the guy that got poked in the eye at NAGA that you helped out. I want to thank you again for coming to my aide and showing you concern.

Eric Callueng

Tampa fight Academy

Congratttulations!

Congrats!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Bro!!!

Cam