Egar should get an immediate rematch

Ben never shows damage it's that Korean blood. Phone Post

FLMikeATT - 
borked -

I know I stated previously Edgar moves down but shit after thinking about Aldo..Maybe edgar needs to beef up and put more muscle on? He lands but there's not enough there to hurt people like henderson. I don't know, dude's in a weird position.

Beef up? Putting on muscle doesn't magically make you hit harder.

Hitting hard mostly comes from technique, not the size of your muscles. If he wants to hit harder, he needs to improve his technique. And anyways, more muscle would hamper his energizer bunny style of fighting.

I don't know what else the man can do, his technique is fine IMO. He was on Henderson's chin all night. I don't know i'm not a fucking expert or anything just a fan.

There is no doubt that Frankie is champion material but bendo messed him up pretty bad and didn't take too much damage. Anyone else would have caved mentally after that broken nose. Phone Post

After a rewatch, Bendo won. Last night I was just too pissed off to admit it. If Frankie wants a rematch he needs a couple fights first. No harm in that. Like someone else mentioned the LW title has been stuck rematch mode for more than a year. Time to mix it up and give some of the other awesome talent a shot. Phone Post

joe bruce -  Frankie just wants to do the same fight and hope enough points are eek'ed out in his favor, thats not worth a rematch

I would disagree, because the dude is great at finding your chin but going into the later rounds I heard his corner saying "thats how you win a championship frankie, points"

can't blame'em tho. that's the sport we have now.

lol no, the UFC wants edgar to move down to FW. you could tell the way rogan kept bringing it up during the fight and asking frankie after during the post fight interview.