1. Oktagon GP Finals
  2. PFL WW Finals
  3. ACA title fight
  4. KSW title fight vs LW champ
  5. Bellator title fight
  6. UFC title fight
  7. Brave title fight
  8. Cage Warriors title fight

Beyond the title fights the UFC has a lot of good WW fights for Nov and Dec such as the Bonfim, Medic, Morales, Zaleski dos Santos, Salikov, Brady, Garry and Rakhmonov fights.

I probably wont even see more than half those title fights but its a great couple of months for the division.

I’m predicting another PFL title for Magomedkerimov and another defense of the Bellator title for Amosov. Two extremely underrated WW’s right there.

At 15-1, Magomedkerimov is the most successful fighter in the history of the PFL yet he is completely under the radar in the MMA world.

Hoping the young KSW LW champ Parnase can capture WW gold like the ONE LW champ Christian Lee did over in ONE not too long ago.

That UFC WW top 15 would get a lot more interesting with Amosov, Magomedkerimov, Storley, Jackson, Koreshkov etc…

Albert Tumenov is in the ACA title fight. Apparently he wanted to re-sign with the UFC a couple years ago but it didn’t happen for whatever reason.

MVP was seen at the last UFC event. I’m sure we see his UFC debut soon.

WW is deep.

You got guys like 16-0 Shamil Musaev ranked 50th in the world who are competing in small shows like RCC. Got fighters like Kuramagomedov 11-0 over in Bellator ranked 73rd in the world. Jordan Mein, Georgy Kichigan, Kyle Crutchmer etc… are ranked in the top 150 but don’t have a spot in the top 100 right now.

Eldar Eldarovs who is 14-1 is ranked at 145 and his only loss is to Khabib. Just not a division that makes it easy for you to be able to crack the top 50 in the world let alone crack the UFC top 15 or top 10.

Magomedkerimov said he wants the Jackson fight in 2024 and that was PFL’s goal as well.

Thats as good as you get at WW outside the UFC.

12/16 could be an great day of MMA for anyone with the day free. KSW starts at 1 pm ET and ends right when UFC starts.

I’m not gonna be able to catch all that but look forward to hopefully having a KSW/UFC Sat sommetime in 2024.